RH to Report Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results on March 24, 2021
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CORTE MADERA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- RH (NYSE: RH) today announced that it will report financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 ended January 30, 2021 on Wednesday, March 24, 2021 after market close. RH’s fourth quarter and fiscal year 2020 financial results press release will include a shareholder letter from Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gary Friedman, highlighting the Company’s continued evolution and recent performance.
RH leadership will host a live question and answer conference call and audio webcast at 2:00 pm Pacific Time (5:00 pm Eastern Time) on March 24, 2021. The live question and answer conference call may be accessed by dialing (866) 394-6658. The call and replay can also be accessed via audio webcast at ir.rh.com.
RH (NYSE: RH) is a curator of design, taste and style in the luxury lifestyle market. The Company offers its collections through its retail galleries across North America, the Company’s multiple Source Books, and online at RH.com, RHModern.com, RHBabyandChild.com, RHTeen.com and Waterworks.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP SE (SAP) saw a sharp acceleration in new cloud business across its cloud portfolio
- Forbes Names Tom Loverro to the Midas List of the World’s Best 100 Venture Capital Investors
- Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh