RH Releases Chairman and Ceo Gary Friedman’s Annual Letter to Shareholders
- Wall St edges higher as jobless claims fall, Robinhood weighs on Nasdaq
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CORTE MADERA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- RH (NYSE: RH) announced today that Chairman and CEO Gary Friedman’s Annual Letter to Shareholders was made available on the investor relations section of the Company’s website. To view the letter, please visit ir.rh.com.
RH (NYSE: RH) is a curator of design, taste and style in the luxury lifestyle market. The Company offers its collections through its retail galleries across North America, the Company’s multiple Source Books, and online at RH.com, RHModern.com, RHBabyandChild.com, RHTeen.com and Waterworks.com.
Chelsea Allen, callen@RH.com
INVESTOR RELATIONS CONTACT
Allison Malkin, (203) 682-8225, email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Two Innovative Companies Form Partnership to Help Business Soar
- Deloitte Looks at the Future of the Moroccan Economy in the Post-COVID World: Overview of the Strengths and Challenges
- Jimmy Placa of Davion Inc. Wins EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2021 New Jersey Award
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!