RH Announces New Multi-Year Stock Option Award for Chairman & CEO Gary Friedman
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CORTE MADERA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- RH (NYSE: RH) announced today a new multi-year stock option award for RH Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Gary Friedman with performance terms and conditions based upon the future stock price of RH. To view the announcement, please visit the investor relations section of RH's website at https://ir.rh.com.
RH (NYSE: RH) is a curator of design, taste and style in the luxury lifestyle market. The Company offers its collections through its retail galleries across North America, the Company’s multiple Source Books, and online at RH.com, RHModern.com, RHBabyandChild.com, RHTeen.com and Waterworks.com.
Chelsea Allen, callen@RH.com
Allison Malkin, (203) 682-8225, email@example.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ziaire Williams’ Childhood Hoop Dreams Realized On 2021 NBA Draft Night
- 2 Marijuana Stocks To Watch In August 2021 For Better Trading
- Yunji Announces 11th Anniversary of Solo Life, Its Premier Private Label Skincare Brand Incubated on the Yunji Platform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!