RBB Bancorp to Report Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ: RBB) and its subsidiaries, Royal Business Bank ("the Bank") and RBB Asset Management Company ("RAM"), collectively referred to herein as "the Company", today announced that it will release financial results for its fourth quarter ended December 31, 2021 after the markets close on Monday, January 24, 2022.
Management will hold a conference call at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time/2:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, January 25, 2022 to discuss the Company's financial results.
To listen to the conference call, please dial 1-866-518-6930 or 1-203-518-9797, Conference ID RBBQ421. A replay of the call will be made available at 1-800-938-1602 or 1-404-220-1548, no passcode required, approximately one hour after the conclusion of the call and will remain available through February 2, 2022.
Additionally, interested parties can listen to a live webcast of the call in the "Investor Relations" section of the Company's website at www.royalbusinessbankusa.com. This webcast will be recorded and available for replay on the Company's website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the conference call.
RBB Bancorp is a community-based financial holding company headquartered in Los Angeles, California. As of September 30, 2021, the company had total assets of $3.8 billion. Its wholly owned subsidiary, Royal Business Bank, is a full-service commercial bank, which provides business banking services to the Asian-American communities in Los Angeles County, Orange County, and Ventura County in California; Las Vegas in Nevada; Brooklyn, Queens, and Manhattan in New York; Edison in New Jersey, and in the Chicago, Illinois neighborhoods of Chinatown and Bridgeport. Royal Business Bank services include remote deposit, E-banking, mobile banking, commercial and investor real estate loans, business loans and lines of credit, commercial and industrial loans, SBA 7A and 504 loans, 1-4 single family residential loans, automobile lending, trade finance, a full range of depository account products and wealth management services. The Company's administrative and lending center is located at 1055 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, California 90017, and its finance and operations center is located at 7025 Orangethorpe Avenue, Buena Park, California 90621. The Company's website address is www.royalbusinessbankusa.com.
Yee Phong (Alan) Thian
President and CEO
Executive Vice President and CFO
Source: RBB Bancorp
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Medtronic (MDT) Sinks 6% on Disappointing Earnings and Guidance as Macro Issues Weigh, Analyst Warns Issues Might Not Resolve 'Near Term'
- EULEN America Receives ISAGO Certification from the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- 4D pharma Presents Trial in Progress Poster on Study of MRx0518 in Combination with BAVENCIO® in Patients with Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma at the 2022 American So
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!