QLess Acquired by Palisades Growth Capital
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
New investment and ownership change to drive growth for digital queuing leader
PASADENA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- QLess, an industry-leading provider of digital queue management solutions, today announced a significant new financing round that has resulted in a change in control of the company. The new owners are Palisades Growth Capital and a syndicate of family offices. This funding will accelerate growth initiatives across the business for the industry’s leading digital queuing solution. QLess enables virtual check-ins through a dedicated online portal with real-time SMS updates about an individual’s place in line and expected wait times.
“This new investment will enable QLess to expand into new verticals and make compelling advances in the total digital queue experience for all of our customers,” says QLess President and CEO Mark Tapling. “Palisades Growth Capital and our team of investors share our vision for making digital queue management easy, efficient, and convenient for organizations and consumers alike.”
Investor Nathaniel Hochman agreed, saying, “The value proposition that QLess provides to both its clients and end consumers is clear and considerable. We are incredibly excited to support the company's growth.”
Co-Managing Partner of Palisades Growth and QLess Board member Paul D’Addario stated, “We are very happy to continue our commitment to QLess. Since we first invested in QLess 4 years ago, we have become even more enthusiastic and convinced of the potential of QLess.”
QLess is the world's premier digital queue management and customer experience platform, headquartered in Pasadena. The company's mobile queuing solutions are used around the world in more than 1,000 locations to save customers time and improve business productivity. QLess was founded in 2007 and is privately held.
Cameron Thomas for QLess
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MEI Pharma Announces Closing of Public Offering of Common Stock
- TideSmart Named a Top Agency by Chief Marketer and Event Marketer
- InvestorNewsBreaks – Kaival Brands Innovations Group Inc. (NASDAQ: KAVL) Announces Partnership to Grow Customer Options
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!