Punchbowl® Acquires Platform to Record & Preserve Memories, Launches Memento.com
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Leader in celebrations technology expands into memories and digital keepsakes.
FRAMINGHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Punchbowl® (www.punchbowl.com), the Company behind the critically acclaimed technology platform for online invitations and digital greeting cards, today announced the acquisition of VidHug, Inc., a privately held company known for its best-in-class group video technology. Punchbowl has leveraged this acquisition to springboard into a new market. Today, the Company announced the launch of Memento.com—a platform to record, make, and preserve memories from the most meaningful life celebrations and milestones. Technology from VidHug provided the foundation for Memento and is the beginning of the vision for the new platform.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210610005124/en/
Memento makes it easy to record, make & preserve memories (Photo: Business Wire)
“We’re excited to introduce the easiest way to make a group video,” said Matt Douglas, CEO, Punchbowl. “With this new product, we now offer families everything they need to plan an important holiday or milestone event on Punchbowl; and to record, make, and preserve the memories of that occasion forever on Memento.”
Memento by Punchbowl offers an easy way to record and organize media from a family’s most important celebrations, holidays, and milestones; make personalized digital keepsakes; and preserve these important memories forever. This new platform places the Company at the center of the family milestones that matter, and arrives just in time for Father’s Day and Graduation season.
Highlights of Memento include:
- Produce a professional-quality group video with one click
- Record, organize, and edit video clips from friends and family
- Select colors, background music, and introductory text
- Present the group video as a digital keepsake, surprise video gift, or virtual celebration
- Easily make memories for any occasion—Birthday, Anniversary, Graduation, Holidays & more
In a separate release, Punchbowl announced new financing, which fueled the acquisition of VidHug (the technology behind Memento) and investments in two mobile apps for new parents. These transactions are part of a broader growth strategy for the Company.
To learn more about Memento by Punchbowl, visit https://www.memento.com
About Punchbowl, Inc.
Punchbowl is the company behind the critically acclaimed technology platform for celebrations, holidays, and meaningful life memories. The Company runs its platform on Punchbowl.com, Memento.com, and best-in-class iOS and Android apps. More than 200 million online invitations and digital greeting cards have been sent on Punchbowl, and more than 5 million memories have been shared on Memento. The Company was founded by entrepreneur Matt Douglas and is located in Framingham, MA. To learn more, visit https://www.punchbowl.com/company
Source: Punchbowl, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aurion Biotech Announces IOTA Cell Therapy Trial
- Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games - Dressage Day 2
- Global Settlement in James Brown Estate Case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!