Pipedrive Introduces Smart Docs to Enhance Remote Sales and Help Close Deals Faster
- Wall Street posts gains as investors eye rate outlook
- Amazon to invest up to $4 billion in Anthropic amid AI arms race
- Microsoft (MSFT) has no more Sell ratings as Guggenheim upgrades, admits being 'dead wrong'
- Global share index slips as investors absorb 'higher-for-longer' rate outlook
- Buy Apple, Nvidia, Netflix and these other stocks on a pullback - Citi
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pipedrive, the leading CRM for sales and marketing teams, today introduced two new sales documentation features: Smart Docs Basics and Smart Docs Pro. Helping users streamline and automate how their teams create, send, and manage sales-related documents, Smart Docs consolidates the entire sales documentation process remotely and securely in one place, ultimately allowing teams to close deals faster.
“Although sales has gone through tremendous changes in the past year, the goal for all sales teams has remained the same - to meet revenue targets. With the massive shift to digital, Pipedrive supports salespeople with all the tools they need throughout the sales cycle, especially when working remotely,” said Krishna Panicker, VP, Pipedrive. “Without ever having to leave their desk or couch, salespeople are able to find high quality leads, send proposals, communicate with prospects, and get the deal signed. Getting all these things done in one easy to use and intuitive app makes the whole process faster, more efficient and convenient for the salespeople as well as their customers.”
Smart Docs Basics users can create auto-filled templates and offline sales documents that automatically pull information from their CRM - saving time, reducing manual labor and resulting in fewer errors. The documents are automatically tracked, so when a sent quote, proposal, or contract is opened by a customer, users are notified, helping them to take action when the deal is hot. Smart Docs Basics is included in Pipedrive’s Advanced, Professional, and Enterprise plans.
With Pipedrive’s Smart Docs Pro users can:
- Sign electronically: the new cloud-based eSignatures functionality allows documents to be signed without needing extra software, making the process significantly faster and more secure.
- Share documents internally: easily grant access of all templates to all users in a central storage location, or apply specific permissions to each document to allow certain colleagues or teams to access
- Unbranded sending: removes the Pipedrive logo when forwarding docs or requesting eSignatures allowing users to promote their business without any confusion for their customers.
Smart Docs Pro is currently included in Pipedrive’s Professional and Enterprise plan and will be available as an add-on for Advanced plan users beginning summer 2021.
Pipedrive is a top-rated CRM that has won a number of awards. It has been recognized as the “Best Overall CRM Solution in 2020” by MarTech Breakthrough, easiest to use CRM by Motley Fool, ranked #1 by Software Reviews and #2 by the U.S. News & World Report "Best CRM Software in 2020". Pipedrive is also rated as one of the most popular CRMs with its users. Most recently, Pipedrive won as Category Leader in Gartner Digital Market’s Report and was named to Constellation ShortList for Sales Force Automation. For the past three years, Pipedrive has been included in the highly competitive Forbes Cloud 100 list.
For more information on Smart Docs features, visit: https://www.pipedrive.com/en/blog/smart-docs-pro-basics-2021.
Founded in 2010, Pipedrive is the first CRM platform developed from the salesperson's point of view. Today, Pipedrive is used by sales teams at more than 95,000 companies worldwide. Pipedrive is headquartered in New York and has offices across Europe and in the US. The company is backed by a majority holder Vista Equity Partners, along with Bessemer Venture Partners, Insight Partners, Atomico, DTCP, and Rembrandt Venture Partners. Learn more at www.pipedrive.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Commence Delisting Proceedings Against Sunlight Financial Holdings Inc. (SUNL)
- a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. Announces Board’s Approval of Reverse Stock Split Ratio and Effectiveness Date
- Cleveland-Cliffs Mourns the Passing of Tom Conway, USW International President
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!