Pinnacle West Sets Date for 2021 Third-Quarter Financial Results, Webcast/Conference Call
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pinnacle West Capital Corp. (NYSE: PNW) announced today that it plans to release its 2021 third-quarter financial results before the U.S. financial markets open on Friday, Nov. 5, 2021.
That same day at noon ET (9 a.m. Arizona time), management will host a live webcast and conference call to discuss financial results and recent developments.
To access the live session:
- Join the webcast at www.pinnaclewest.com/presentations for audio of the call and slides, or
- Dial (888) 506-0062 or (973) 528-0011 for international callers and enter participant access code 360712.
To access the replay:
- Visit www.pinnaclewest.com/presentations within 30 days for the webcast recording.
- An audio recording will be available by phone until 11:59 p.m. ET Friday, Nov. 12, 2021, by calling (877) 481-4010 in the U.S. and Canada or (919) 882-2331 internationally and entering replay passcode 42974.
Pinnacle West Capital Corp. (NYSE: PNW), an energy holding company based in Phoenix, has consolidated assets of about $21 billion, about 6,300 megawatts of generating capacity and more than 6,000 employees in Arizona and New Mexico. Through its principal subsidiary, Arizona Public Service, the company provides retail electricity service to more than 1.3 million Arizona homes and businesses. For more information about Pinnacle West, visit the company’s website at pinnaclewest.com.
Media Contact: Alan Bunnell (602) 250-3376
Analyst Contact: Amanda Ho, (602) 250-3334
Source: Pinnacle West Capital Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SES-17 Successfully Launched on Ariane 5
- Rekt.Army Launches Their Exclusive ‘Boo Squad’ NFT Just In Time For Halloween!
- Groundbreaking ceremony in Blomberg: Phoenix Contact builds an energy-efficient facility for machine building
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!