Pinnacle West Sets Date for 2021 First-Quarter Financial Results, Webcast/Conference Call
- Wall Street set to rise on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims fall
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pinnacle West Capital Corp. (NYSE: PNW) announced today that it plans to release its 2021 first-quarter financial results before the U.S. financial markets open on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
That same day at noon ET (9 a.m. Arizona time), management will host a live webcast and conference call to discuss financial results and recent developments.
To access the live session:
- Join the webcast at www.pinnaclewest.com/presentations for audio of the call and slides, or
- Dial (877) 407-8035 or (201) 689-8035 for international callers.
To access the replay:
- Visit www.pinnaclewest.com/presentations within 30 days for the webcast recording.
- An audio recording will be available by phone until 11:59 p.m. ET Wednesday, May 12, 2021, by calling (877) 481-4010 in the U.S. and Canada or (919) 882-2331 internationally and entering passcode 40595.
Pinnacle West Capital Corp., an energy holding company based in Phoenix, has consolidated assets of approximately $20 billion, about 6,300 megawatts of generating capacity and slightly more than 6,000 employees in Arizona and New Mexico. Through its principal subsidiary, Arizona Public Service, the company provides retail electricity service to more than 1.3 million Arizona homes and businesses. For more information about Pinnacle West, visit the company’s website at pinnaclewest.com.
Media Contact: Alan Bunnell, (602) 250-3376
Analyst Contact: Stefanie Layton, (602) 250-4541
Source: Pinnacle West Capital Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Renasant Announces 2021 First Quarter Webcast and Conference Call Information
- PAVmed Chairman & CEO Lishan Aklog, M.D. named Top 50 Healthcare Technology CEO by Healthcare Technology Report