Palantir Announces Date of Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Wall St edges up day after sell-off but caution remains
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DENVER--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE: PLTR) announced today that results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2020 will be released on Thursday, November 12, 2020, after the close of the U.S. markets. The company will host a conference call to discuss its results at 3:00pm MT / 5:00pm ET.
A live webcast will be available at investors.palantir.com, or you may pre-register directly at http://www.directeventreg.com/registration/event/7278528. A replay will be available at (800) 585-8367 or (416) 621-4642 until midnight (ET) on Thursday, November 19, 2020.
Palantir Technologies Inc. is a software company that builds enterprise data platforms for use by organizations with complex and sensitive data environments. From building safer cars and planes, to discovering new drugs and combating terrorism, Palantir helps customers across the public, private, and nonprofit sectors transform the way they use their data. Additional information is available at www.palantir.com.
Source: Palantir Technologies Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uber (UBER) says it's tracking towards Adjusted EBITDA breakeven in Q3, ahead of prior guidance
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to OBX 2021-INV1 Trust
- For the Second Year in a Row, Zovio Recognized as a Cigna 2021 Well-Being Award Winner
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!