PCB Bancorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.12 Per Common Share
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- PCB Bancorp (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PCB), the holding company of Pacific City Bank (the “Bank”), announced that on October 28, 2021, its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per common share. The dividend will be paid on or about November 19, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on November 12, 2021.
About PCB Bancorp
PCB Bancorp, formerly known as Pacific City Financial Corporation, is the bank holding company for Pacific City Bank, a California state chartered bank, offering a full suite of commercial banking services to small to medium-sized businesses, individuals and professionals, primarily in Southern California, and predominantly in Korean-American and other minority communities.
Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
Source: PCB Bancorp
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scale Microgrid Solutions To Develop Modular Microgrid for Trinity Fruit Company
- Proactive news headlines including Royal Wins Corp, MAS Gold, NEO Battery, Enveric Biosciences and Champion Gaming
- ANSI Expands COVID-19 Resource Portal with ISO Respiratory Equipment Standard
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!