PARTS iD, Inc. to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Results on March 9, 2021
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- PARTS iD, Inc. (NYSE American: ID) (“PARTS iD” or “Company), the owner and operator of, among other verticals, “CARiD.com,” a leading digital commerce platform for the automotive aftermarket, announced today that the company will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2020, after the market close on Tuesday, March 9, 2021. Management will host a conference call that afternoon (March 9, 2021) at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss the financial results.
Investors and analysts interested in participating in the call are invited to dial (877) 407-9129 (domestic) or (201) 493-6753 (international). The conference call will also be available to interested parties through a live webcast at https://www.partsidinc.com/.
A telephone replay of the call will be available until March 23, 2021, by dialing (877) 660-6853 (domestic) or (201) 612-7415 (international) and entering the conference identification number: 13717017.
About PARTS iD, Inc.
PARTS iD is a technology-driven, digital commerce company focused on creating custom infrastructure and unique user experiences within niche markets. Founded in 2008 with a vision of creating a one-stop eCommerce destination for the automotive parts and accessories market, PARTS iD has since become a market leader and proven brand-builder, fueled by its commitment to delivering a revolutionary shopping experience; comprehensive, accurate and varied product offerings; and continued digital commerce innovation.
Source: PARTS iD, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Said Q1 Estimates for Tesla (TSLA) 'Very Beatable'
- Citizens Against Government Waste Names Rep. Mike Rogers April 2021 Porker of the Month
- Employers’ Prescription for Affordable Drugs Pushing for Greater Transparency, Competition and Value in Drug Pricing