P&G to Webcast Presentation From the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference, September 6
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
CINCINNATI--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Jon R. Moeller, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer and Andre Schulten, Chief Financial Officer of The Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE: PG) will be featured speakers at the Barclays Global Consumer Staples Conference on Wednesday, September 6, 2023, at 10:30 A.M. ET (Eastern Time).
Media and investors may access the live audio webcast at www.pginvestor.com beginning at 10:30 A.M. ET. The webcast will also be available for replay.
About Procter & Gamble
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bounty®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Fairy®, Febreze®, Gain®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®, Tide®, Vicks®, and Whisper®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Please visit https://www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands. For other P&G news, visit us at https://www.pg.com/news.
Source: Procter & Gamble
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Innate Pharma Presents Positive Results From TELLOMAK Phase 2 Study With Lacutamab in Patients With Sézary Syndrome at ASH 2023
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals Presents New Interim Soquelitinib Data from its Phase 1/1b T Cell Lymphoma Trial
- Pudgy Penguins Announces Pudgy World Alpha Powered by zkSync at Art Basel Miami
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!