OneSpin’s Osmosis User Conference Delivers Deep Verification Insights from Industry Experts
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Osmosis 2020 presentation videos now available along with access to verification case study library
MUNICH, Germany--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- OneSpin® Solutions, provider of certified IC integrity verification solutions for building functionally correct, safe, secure, and trusted integrated circuits, today announced the success of the company’s second annual users conference, Osmosis. Osmosis 2020 was held virtually on December 1–2, with over 60 customers across dozens of companies in attendance. Osmosis, which stands for OneSpin Meeting on Solutions, Innovation, & Strategy, transfers actionable insights and knowledge between OneSpin users and OneSpin experts to enable the best verification practices for assuring IC integrity.
The complexity of today’s designs makes it vitally important for verification engineers to address IC integrity or risk design errors and vulnerabilities. At this second Osmosis event, customers received valuable knowledge from other users and OneSpin experts on a range of verification topics. Attendees learned best practices to tackle critical verification issues related to functional correctness, safety, trust, and security. Featured presentations from leading companies and institutions included:
- Cedric Walravens, Digital Team Lead, ICsense, presented a case study titled Beyond Lint.
- Keerthikumara Devarajegowda, Ph.D Candidate, Infineon Technologies, presented a case study on Formal Verification of Safety Mechanisms.
- Ratish Punnoose, Distinguished Member of Technical Staff, Sandia National Laboratories, presented a case study on Ensuring Completeness of Formal Verification with GapFree: To End or Not to End (Property Writing).
- Wolfgang Kunz, Professor, Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering, Technische Universität Kaiserslautern, presented a case study on Hardware Security Verification Using Unique Program Execution Checking.
- David Landoll, Solutions Architect, OneSpin and Co-Author Kanthi Palaniappan, Specialist, SoC Verification, Mobile Broadband, Networks, Nokia, presented a case study on Large Counter Verification Using Semi-Formal Techniques.
Highlighting the second and final day of the event was a keynote address from Claudionor José Nunes Coelho, VP/Fellow of AI, Head of AI Labs, Palo Alto Networks. Coelho offered insight on Application Specific ML: Building and Executing ML Models at Ultra-High Speeds with Applications in Debugging of SoCs.
All presentations from the second annual Osmosis event are now available for viewing at https://onespin.com/resources/videos/osmosis-2020. Osmosis is expanding and virtual events are being planned around the globe in 2021. Visit the Osmosis website soon for a list of upcoming events.
Case Study Library Now Available
Over the years, OneSpin has been partnering with leaders worldwide in automotive, industrial, defense, avionics, artificial intelligence, consumer electronics, and communications. In partnering with these companies, OneSpin has complied a library of case studies highlighting how these companies are using OneSpin’s advanced verification solutions and the results that were achieved. The OneSpin case study library includes user experiences on multiple verification topics such as:
- Coverage closure
- Property checking
- Operational assertions
- Gap-free verification
- Dead code checking
- FPGA equivalence checking
- SystemC verification
Visitors can register for access to all the OneSpin customer case studies at https://onespin.com/customer-stories.
The Osmosis event presentations and case study library provide engineers insight into the knowledge necessary to tackle their complex verification challenges. OneSpin’s mission is to assure the integrity of what the IC community is designing by providing verification solutions of the highest standard.
About OneSpin Solutions
OneSpin Solutions is a leading provider of certified IC integrity verification solutions for building functionally correct, safe, secure and trusted integrated circuits. These solutions are based on OneSpin's widely used formal verification technology and assure the integrity of SoCs, ASICs and FPGAs. Headquartered in Munich, Germany, OneSpin partners with leaders worldwide in automotive and industrial applications; defense; avionics; artificial intelligence and machine learning; consumer electronics; and communications. Its advanced solutions are well-suited for developing heterogeneous computing platforms, using programmable logic, and designing and integrating processor cores, such as RISC-V. OneSpin's customer-oriented commitment is fundamental to its growth and success. OneSpin: Assuring IC Integrity.
Visit www.OneSpin.com to learn more.
OneSpin, OneSpin Solutions and the OneSpin logo are trademarks of OneSpin Solutions GmbH.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Connect with OneSpin:
Media Contact US:
Michelle Clancy, Cayenne Communication
Tel.: 503.702.4732, Michelle.email@example.com
Media Contact Europe:
Annette Bley, Annette Bley PR
Tel: +44 (0)7973 801132, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: OneSpin Solutions
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Overseas Shipholding Group Announces the Release of Its 2020 Sustainability Report
- PsyKey Inc. Announces Letter of Intent with MycoVita Canada to Form Strategic Partnership for Advanced Mycology Product Development
- From OlliOlli to OXENFREE, Nintendo Details a Robust Selection of Indie Games Coming to Nintendo Switch