OneMain Holdings Announces Date of First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EVANSVILLE, Ind.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- OneMain Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: OMF) plans to report its first quarter 2021 results after the market closes on Monday, April 26, 2021. The earnings release will be available on OneMain’s investor relations website at http://investor.onemainfinancial.com.
A conference call to discuss the company's results, outlook and related matters will be held on Tuesday, April 27, at 8:00 am Eastern time. The general public is invited to listen to the call by dialing 877-330-3668 (U.S. domestic) or 678-304-6859 (international), and using conference ID 9044938, or via a live audio webcast through the Investor Relations section of the OneMain Financial website. For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay will be available on our website, or by dialing 800-585-8367 (U.S. domestic) or 404-537-3406, and using conference ID 9044938, beginning approximately two hours after the event. The replay of the conference call will be available via audio webcast through May 13, 2021.
About OneMain Holdings, Inc.
OneMain Financial (NYSE: OMF) has been offering responsible and transparent loans for over 100 years. With approximately 1,500 locations throughout 44 states, the company is committed to helping people with their personal loan needs. OneMain and its team members are dedicated to the communities where they live and work. For additional information, please visit OneMainFinancial.com.
Peter R Poillon, 212-359-2432
Source: OneMain Holdings, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Citi Upgrades Tupperware Brands (TUP) to Buy
- China's first Int'l Consumer Products Expo attracts over 2500 brands from 70 countries
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!