Omega Announces 2021 Annual Meeting Dates
- S&P 500, Dow subdued as COVID-19 cases rise globally
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HUNT VALLEY, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE: OHI) today announced that its 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on Thursday, June 3, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. local time. Stockholders of record as of the close of business on Tuesday, April 6, 2021 will be entitled to receive notice of and to participate at the 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders.
This year, we are adopting a virtual format for our Annual Meeting to enable universal access and a consistent experience to all stockholders regardless of location, and in response to the current restrictions on, and health advice against, public gatherings considering the existing coronavirus emergency. Instructions for logging into our virtual Annual Meeting will be included in your proxy materials.
Omega is a real estate investment trust that invests in the long-term healthcare industry, primarily in skilled nursing and assisted living facilities. Its portfolio of assets is operated by a diverse group of healthcare companies, predominantly in a triple-net lease structure. The assets span all regions within the US, as well as in the UK.
Matthew Gourmand, SVP – Investor Relations, at (410) 427-1700
Source: Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Omega Announces Quarterly Dividend and Schedules First Quarter Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- CRN Announces Launch of WellComms Conference for Marketing and Communications Professionals in Wellness Industries
- Procore Appoints HubSpot CFO Kate Bueker to its Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!