OFG Bancorp Increases Regular Quarterly Common Stock Cash Dividend by 14%
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- OFG Bancorp (NYSE: OFG) today announced its Board of Directors increased the regular quarterly cash dividend by 14.3%, to $0.08 per common share, from $0.07 per share, for the quarter ending March 31, 2021. The dividend is payable April 15, 2021, to holders of record at March 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2021.
Jose Rafael Fernandez, President, Chief Executive officer, and Vice Chairman of the Board, said: “The dividend increase reflects earnings and capital growth, despite COVID-19, from OFG’s larger scale and stronger business activity.”
About OFG Bancorp
Now in its 57th year in business, OFG Bancorp is a diversified financial holding company that operates under U.S., Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands banking laws and regulations. Its three principal subsidiaries, Oriental Bank, Oriental Financial Services and Oriental Insurance, provide a wide range of retail and commercial banking, lending and wealth management products, services and technology, primarily in Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands. Visit us at www.ofgbancorp.com.
Source: OFG Bancorp
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KBRA Assigns Preliminary Ratings to PRMI Securitization Trust 2021-1 (PRMI 2021-1)
- Grown Rogue Files Amended and Restated Q1 Financial Statements and Management Discussion and Analysis
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited: Result of Voting for Directors at Annual Shareholders’ Meeting