OCP Announces Date of Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CASABLANCA, Morocco--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- OCP S.A. (“OCP” or the “Company”), a global leader in the fertilizer industry, will release its fourth quarter and full year 2020 results on Thursday, March 25, 2021. The results will be available to holders of the Company’s bonds, qualified institutional buyers, securities analysts and market makers on the OCP Intralinks portal from 9:00 a.m. EST, 2:00 p.m. Morocco time (GMT+1), and 1:00 p.m. London time (GMT).
OCP senior management will host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter and full year 2020 results at 10:00 a.m. EST, 3:00 p.m. Morocco time (GMT+1), and 2:00 p.m. London time (GMT) on Thursday, March 25, 2021 for holders of the Company’s bonds, qualified institutional buyers, securities analysts and market makers.
Eligible parties that have not already registered for access to the Intralinks portal may do so by contacting the Investor Relations Department by emailing email@example.com.
OCP is a global leader in the fertilizer industry, backed by almost a century’s production history. OCP has exclusive access to the largest phosphate rock reserve base in the world. It is one of the lowest cost producers of phosphate rock in the industry and has become a leading player in production and trade volumes across the phosphate value chain. OCP employs 21,000 people and contributes to regional development through its mining and fertilizer operations, and through its sustainability program.
For more information visit: www.ocpgroup.ma.
OCP - Investor Relations
Ghita Laraki, +212 522 924 183
Source: OCP S.A.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- COVID-19 has Sparked a New Wave of Innovation Across Consumer Industries, According to Accenture Research
- Antengene Announces First Patient Dosed in Phase II Trial of ATG-008 (Onatasertib) in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors with Specific Genetic Alterations
- FTI Consulting Expands Forensic and Litigation Consulting Capabilities in Australia with Senior Managing Director Wynand Mullins