Nutritional Outlook® Named 2021 Maggie Awards® Finalist in Two Categories
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
The annual peer-review media awards program recognized 104 brands as finalists for their exceptional work in publishing and digital media.
CRANBURY, N.J--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Nutritional Outlook®, the industry’s leading multimedia resource for news and insights on dietary supplements, healthy foods and beverages, is excited to announce that the magazine has been selected as a finalist four times in two categories in the 69th Annual Maggie Awards®, the longest-reigning media awards program.
Nutritional Outlook® has won numerous prior trade-category Maggie Awards®, including best trade publication (circulation under 50,000) three times consecutively (2013, 2014, and 2015), and awards for best feature article (2019) and best regularly featured department (2017).
“We are thrilled that Nutritional Outlook® has once again been recognized as a leader in media for excellence in content, design and delivery by the Maggie Awards®,” said Mike Hennessy Jr., president and CEO of MJH Life Sciences™, parent company of Nutritional Outlook®. “The four acknowledgments that our magazine has received this year speaks to the continued growth and success of Nutritional Outlook®. Our goal is to provide our readers with relevant, timely, and compelling content that drives conversation and innovation in the industry.”
Nutritional Outlook® is a finalist in these categories:
- Best Overall Non-Paid/Trade magazine: Nutritional Outlook® October 2020 issue
- Best Feature Article (trade category/circulation under 50,000): “Beyond CBD" by Kimberly J. Decker
- Best Feature Article (trade category/circulation under 50,000): "Temperature Check" by Jennifer Grebow
- Best Feature Article (trade category/circulation under 50,000): "Skin-deeper" by Kimberly J. Decker
Dedicated to celebrating excellence, the Maggie Awards® honors content creators of print, online, social, digital and video media across hundreds of categories. This year, 104 awards will be bestowed on creators ranging from single-title publishers to global multimedia brands represented across consumer, trade, association and student audiences.
The 69th Annual Maggie Awards® ceremony will be held virtually on Friday, April 23, at 10 a.m. PDT and 1 p.m. EDT.
For the full list of Maggie Awards® award finalists, click here.
About Nutritional Outlook®
Nutritional Outlook® is the industry’s No. 1 resource for news and insights on dietary supplements, healthy foods and beverages. An award-winning business-to-business resource, Nutritional Outlook® provides manufacturers with nutrition and healthy ingredient news. Nutritional Outlook® is a brand of MJH Life Sciences™, the largest privately held, independent, full-service medical media company in North America dedicated to delivering trusted health care news across multiple channels.
Nutritional Outlook® Media Contact
Source: Nutritional Outlook®
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Agiliti Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- GAINSystems Grows Greener with Each New Customer
- Radiko Announces Halt in Cultivation at Carson City and Restructuring of Operations