Nutrien’s CEO Chuck Magro to Speak at the BMO 30th Global Metals and Mining Conference
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SASKATOON, Saskatchewan--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Nutrien Ltd (NYSE, TSX: NTR) announced today that Mr. Chuck Magro, Nutrien’s President and CEO, will be speaking at the BMO 30th Global Metals and Mining Conference on Tuesday, March 2 at 12:30 p.m. EST.
The fireside chat and question and answer session will be video cast and available on the Company’s website at https://www.nutrien.com/investors/events.
Nutrien is the world's largest provider of crop inputs and services, playing a critical role in helping growers increase food production in a sustainable manner. We produce and distribute 27 million tonnes of potash, nitrogen and phosphate products world-wide. With this capability and our leading agriculture retail network, we are well positioned to supply the needs of our customers. We operate with a long-term view and are committed to working with our stakeholders as we address our economic, environmental and social priorities. The scale and diversity of our integrated portfolio provides a stable earnings base, multiple avenues for growth and the opportunity to return capital to shareholders.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Director, Investor Relations
Vice President, Brand & Culture Communications
Contact us at: www.nutrien.com
Source: Nutrien Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CCR Group: 2020 Annual Results
- Reinterpreting "Distance" in Coexistence with COVID-19, Japan Foundation Presenting Online Exhibition, March 30 to May 5
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Ameren Corp (AEE) at Neutral (correction)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!