Nucleus Research releases Q2 2021 Equity Snapshot for IBM
- Futures dip as focus turns to retail earnings
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Bill Gates Left Microsoft (MSFT) Board Amid Probe Into 'Intimate Relationship': WSJ
- Oil prices stable on confidence in demand recovery
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Report highlights IBM’s hybrid cloud model, legacy technology investments as differentiators
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Nucleus Research, which provides ROI-focused technology research and analysis services, has published its Q2 2021 Equity Snapshot on IBM analyzing the company’s enterprise applications and market status.
In the Equity Snapshot, Nucleus Research’s Daniel Elman highlights IBM’s strength as a “standout provider” for its hybrid cloud model, but notes this is becoming an increasingly competitive space as other cloud vendors look to take market share away from IBM. Elman also praises IBM’s work helping customers maximize existing investments in legacy technologies, like on-premise computing hubs, as well as the company’s strong record in cybersecurity and its developer technologies with RedHat.
“IBM has done a lot of things right in terms of balancing strong new initiatives, like its hybrid cloud model, with ongoing support for legacy technologies,” said Elman. “The company has a very positive customer perception and a reputation as a strong business partner – both of which work well in the company’s favor across its portfolio of enterprise technology solutions.”
In its annual Value Matrix vendor assessments, Nucleus Research listed IBM as a “Leader” in Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and Analytics Technology, and as an “Expert” in Integration Platform-as-a-Service (iPaaS) technology.
To download the full Q2 2021 Equity Snapshot for IBM, click here.
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is the recognized global leader in investigative ROI technology research. Using a case-based approach, we provide research streams and advisory services that allow vendors and end users to quantify and maximize the return from their technology investments. We deliver the numbers that drive better business decisions. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com or follow our latest updates on LinkedIn.
Source: Nucleus Research
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurodon Announces Initiation of Investigational New Drug (IND)-Enabling Studies for NDC-0009, a Novel Small Molecule for the Treatment of Type 1 Diabetes (T1D)
- Aeterna Zentaris Announces the Start of Preclinical Development of Macimorelin at The University of Queensland as a Potential New Treatment Option for Patients with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS,
- MINES & Associates CEO Dani Kimlinger Recognized as Titan 100 Leader
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!