Nucleus Research’s 2021 Low Code Application Development Platform Research Shows More Companies Taking Development of Enterprise Solutions Into Their Own Hands
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Appian, OutSystems, Mendix, Microsoft Power Apps and Zoho Creator Named Leaders in the LCAP Technology Matrix
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The proliferation of cloud technology is lowering the barrier to SaaS and PaaS products and driving digital transformation in companies of every size and industry. In this environment, businesses are increasingly building their own solutions to fit specific IT needs and avoid expensive third-party costs, according to Nucleus Research’s Low Code Application Development Platform (LCAP) Value Matrix 2021.
The capacity for low- and no-code tools to accelerate and lower the technical requirements of software development has disrupted the age old “buy vs. build” strategy, giving organizations a third option.
“Organizations have found a middle ground with LCAPs, where they have the support of a vendor and the tools to create solutions specific to their needs,” said Research Manager Isaac Gould. “However, customers need to be cognizant of the professional developer shortage and the specialization required by the product of their choice because the majority of LCAPs still require skilled coders for the final build-out.”
Top performing LCAP vendors differentiate their offerings with the intuitiveness of toolsets, ease of application publication, and complexity and performance of developed solutions. Leaders in this report include: Appian, OutSystems, Mendix, Microsoft Power Apps and Zoho Creator.
To produce the 2021 LCAP Value Matrix, Nucleus assessed 17 vendors in the LCAP market based on the value customers realize from the product usability and functionality of their solutions. The matrix is a snapshot of the market designed to help customers and prospects understand the value of key features.
To download the full 2021 LCAP Value Matrix, click here.
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is a global provider of investigative, case-based technology research and advisory services. The company’s ROI-focused research approach provides unique insight into the actual results technology solutions deliver, allowing organizations to cut through marketing hype to understand real operational value and select or renew the best technology solution for their environment. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com.
Source: Nucleus Research
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EverGen Infrastructure Announces the Appointment of Kelly Castledine as Director of Investor Communications and Enters Into Agreements to Support Investor Relations and Communications
- Daymond John's Black Entrepreneurs Day Awards $250,000 in NAACP Grants to Black Businesses Across the US
- SSR Mining Announces Changes to the Board of Directors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!