Nucleus Research’s 2020 ROI Awards Showcase Enterprise Technology Deployments Delivering the Greatest Business and Financial Benefits
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Technology research firm spotlights 10 implementations that delivered the greatest business value, based entirely on rigorous return-on-investment calculations
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Today, Nucleus Research, a global provider of ROI-focused technology research and advisory services, unveiled the winners of the 2020 Nucleus ROI Awards. The Nucleus ROI Awards recognize the year’s top implementations based on the overall value delivered by the project. Its analysts performed an independent ROI assessment calculating the actual business benefits and ROI achieved by each project; these ten winners were chosen from more than 170 nominees, based strictly on the ROI achieved.
This year’s awards recognized the consistent return on investment Nucleus continues to track from cloud applications and people applications such as customer relationship management (CRM) and human capital management (HCM) in industries ranging from retail to education to healthcare.
“The pandemic forced many industries to shift their workforces and client data onto the cloud,” said Ian Campbell, CEO of Nucleus Research. “While this scale of digital transformation can be costly for some businesses, the ROI for these projects is consistently significant — especially in an increasingly remote world. These case studies are further proof of the tangible value that the winning vendors provide.”
The following deployments were recognized as ROI Award winners:
- Comscore, for its implementation of Skillsoft, with an ROI of 3114%
- POWERHOME Solar, for its implementation of Salesforce Field Service Lightning, with an ROI of 1342%
- New Life Media, for its implementation of Blackbaud, with an ROI of 689%
- Kelly Roofing, for its implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365, with an ROI of 508%
- Headway Workforce Solutions, for its implementation of JobSync, with an ROI of 475%
- Smith Power Equipment, for its implementation of X2CRM, with an ROI of 421%
- Red Wing Shoe Company, for its implementation of BlackLine, with an ROI of 379%
- Montefiore St. Luke’s Cornwall Hospital, for its implementation of PatientMatters, with an ROI of 332%
- Woodstock General Hospital, for its implementation of Digitech Systems, with an ROI of 258%
- University of Sydney, for its implementation of Informotion, with an ROI of 220%
About Nucleus Research
Nucleus Research is a global provider of investigative, case-based technology research and advisory services. The company’s ROI-focused research approach provides unique insight into the actual results technology solutions deliver, allowing organizations to cut through marketing hype to understand real operational value and select or renew the best technology solution for their environment. For more information, visit NucleusResearch.com.
Source: Nucleus Research
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globalstar Announces Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Fifth Avenue Healthcare Wins 38th Annual National Healthcare Awards
- Want to Make a Difference to Ocean Conservation? It All Starts with Seahorses
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!