Nomi Health Powers No Cost, On-Site COVID-19 Testing at Gathering of 20,000 at Annual Silicon Slopes Summit This Week
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OREM, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- In collaboration with the Silicon Slopes Summit, direct healthcare company Nomi Health will host all on-site testing for attendees, especially those without proof of vaccination. The conference is expecting 20,000 attendees, including notable keynotes from Steve Ballmer, Tim Cook and Dwayne Wade.
Dates: October 13-14, 2021
Testing Hours: 7:00 A.M. – 4:00 P.M. MT
Location: Silicon Slopes Summit, Salt Palace Convention Center
Testing Eligibility: Any registered event attendee without proof of vaccination
The testing process is free, easy and rapid with results delivered within minutes of testing. The testing site will be set up directly inside the entrance of the Convention Center. Nomi Health is also a lead partner sponsor of the Summit, and will be exhibiting at booth T1.
“We’re thankful to Nomi Health for their partnership in allowing us to gather at the Summit as safely as possible,” said Clint Betts, CEO and president, Silicon Slopes. “Nomi has advanced the approach to community health here in our backyard, and we’re looking forward to dynamic discussions in the week ahead celebrating Utah’s role in innovations across industries.”
To date, Nomi Health has facilitated nearly half a million tests and more than 125,000 vaccines across the State. For more information, and to view open positions, visit www.nomihealth.com.
About Nomi Health
Nomi Health is a direct healthcare company focused on making healthcare actually work for those who buy it for their states, organizations and constituents. We’re a team of over 2,000--each actively working to connect buyers and healthcare providers directly to lower costs, deliver care solutions to all and rewire the health system to run in real time. From the front lines of COVID testing and vaccination serving over 10 million Americans and more than 40,000 patients each day, to building new ecosystems of buyers such as States and Counties without middlemen, Nomi delivers a solution for our nation’s leaders seeking to widen access to care while lowering cost of care. Visit us @NomiHealth and www.nomihealth.com.
mPR, Inc. for Nomi Health
Source: Nomi Health
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EverGen Infrastructure Announces the Appointment of Kelly Castledine as Director of Investor Communications and Enters Into Agreements to Support Investor Relations and Communications
- Entourage Health Announces Filing of Amended Financial Statements and MD&A
- New Men’s Parka Jackets Canada – Waterproof Winter Coats Outerwear Range Launch
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesSteve Ballmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!