Nintendo Download: You’re Invited to the Party of the Year!
- Wall St ends lower as taper acceleration worries pile onto virus angst
- Salesforce (CRM) Stock Falls 6% on Worse Than Expected Q4 EPS Guidance as Q3 Results Beat
- 'This is Not Going To Be Good': Moderna CEO's Omicron Warning Sends Markets Tumbling
- COVID-19 Omicron Variant: Analysts Discuss Which Biopharma Stock is Best Positioned
- GlobalFoundries (GFS) Reported Q3 EPS Beat as Revenues Grew 56% in First Report Since IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211028005391/en/
Mario Party Superstars will be available on Oct. 29. (Graphic: Business Wire)
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Mario Party Superstars – Get ready for an all-star blast of minigame mayhem! The Mario Party series is back with classic gameboards and minigames, including five boards from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party games. Race to get the most stars (and sabotage your opponents) on boards like the stellar Space Land or the spooky Horror Land … just in time for Halloween! The tides can turn quickly in Mario Party, so stay vigilant, partygoers. All modes can be played online, too. Connect with friends and get ready to make some instant memories. Mario Party Superstars will be available on Oct. 29.
- Pokémon Café ReMix – Link together Pokémon icons to clear puzzles as you work to build up your very own café in Pokémon Café ReMix, a free-to-start game for the Nintendo Switch family of systems! Recruit Pokémon to help out at the café (in their stylish uniforms) by building friendships while expanding your café and menu offerings by completing puzzles. Each Pokémon staff member has a Café Skill that will come in handy solving puzzles! Pokémon Café ReMix is a revamped version of the original Pokémon Café Mix game. Puzzles have been refreshed and there are even more Pokémon to discover and recruit.
- Voice of Cards: The Isle Dragon Roars – Experience an RPG set in a world of swords and sorcery, told entirely through the medium of cards. The story follows a self-proclaimed hero as they set off to slay a recently awakened dragon, presented in the manner of a tabletop RPG that plays out through narration from the gamesmaster. Enjoy a new, yet appealingly nostalgic, gaming experience from YOKO TARO, Keiichi Okabe and Kimihiko Fujisaka. Be sure to try out the free demo in Nintendo eShop today.
- Tunche – In this charming, hand-drawn beat’em-up with roguelike elements, co-op and a pinch of shaman witchcraft, you’ll choose one of the five characters, master their skill sets, defeat epic bosses and unravel the secrets of the mysterious Amazonian jungle! Tunche will be available on Nov. 2.
- FATAL FRAME: Maiden of Black Water – FATAL FRAME: Maiden of Black Water, comes to Nintendo Switch for the first time to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the horror-adventure series FATAL FRAME. Also available for purchase is FATAL FRAME: Maiden of Black Water Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes the main game and bonus content. Mt. Hikami was once revered as a spiritual place. It housed a unique religion based on beliefs and customs of worshipping water as a deity, and is said to have been a site of many gruesome incidents and mysterious phenomena. This mysterious and intertwined story follows three protagonists as each of them explores the ominous Mt. Hikami and the secrets it hides.
- World War Z – The heart-pounding zombie shooter that captivated over 15 million players arrives on Nintendo Switch. Inspired by the Paramount Pictures film, World War Z focuses on fast-paced, third-person shooter gameplay featuring swarms of zombies. Humanity is on the brink of extinction. From New York to Moscow to Jerusalem, the undead apocalypse continues to spread. As the end looms, a hardened few band together to defeat the horde and outlive the dead. World War Z will be available on Nov. 2.
- Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics – If you’re planning a family game night with Mario Party Superstars, why not keep the party rolling with Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics? With a selection of classic card games, tabletop games and digital delights from around the world, the Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics game offers dozens of ways to relax and connect with friends and family. With games such as Four-in-a-Row, Texas Hold’em, Chess, Slot Cars and Mancala, among so many others, this collection includes new and old favorites spanning centuries of strategy and creativity. Join up with loved ones for local or online multiplayer in this virtual game closet overflowing with fun choices.
- It’s Time To Partner Up! – Guardian of Remembrance, the second wave of Expansion Pass DLC for the Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity game, launches on Oct. 29. Uncover more of the untold story of the Great Calamity across new battles set 100 years before The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Wave 2: Guardian of Remembrance includes newly playable characters, additional stages and emotional new story sequences. Defend Hyrule as the quirky duo character, Purah and Robbie, and their array of ancient technology, along with another playable character. Learn more about the Champions and the mysterious Guardian as the fight for Hyrule’s future continues! The Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Pass DLC is available for purchase in Nintendo eShop for $19.99, and will grant access to both Wave 1: Pulse of the Ancients, as well as Wave 2: Guardian of Remembrance when it launches on Oct. 29.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Abarenbo Tengu & Zombie Nation
- Arcade Archives MAPPY
- Ball Physics Draw Puzzles 2
- Black Widow: Recharged
- Bloodshore – Available on Nov. 3
- Brain Meltdown – Into Despair
- Cape’s Escape Game 4th Room
- Cotton 100% – Available on Oct. 29
- Crossroad crash
- Cupid Parasite – Available on Nov. 2
- Dawn of Survivors 2
- Dollhouse – Available on Oct. 29
- DISTRAINT Collection
- Donut Match
- Dracula Frames
- Dragon Hills
- Ekstase – Available on Nov. 1
- Fantasy General II: Invasion
- Gas Guzzlers Extreme
- Ghosts and Apples – Available on Oct. 29
- Halloween Snowball Bubble – Available on Oct. 29
- Happy Game
- HOLY COW! Milking Simulator – Available on Oct. 29
- Horror & Adventure Pinball – Available on Oct. 29
- Jigsaw Finale
- Jigsaw Fun: Amazing Animals
- King Leo
- Lost Dream – Available on Oct. 29
- Mainframe Defenders
- Negative Nancy
- Okinawa Rush
- Panorama Cotton – Available on Oct. 29
- Pixel Game Maker Series Shiba Mekuri
- PJ MASKS: HEROES OF THE NIGHT – Available on Oct. 29
- QB Planets – Available on Nov. 1
- rRootage Reloaded
- SHINRAI – Broken Beyond Despair – Available on Oct. 29
- Super Fowlst
- Tandem: A Tale of Shadows
- The Legend of Tianding – Available on Nov. 1
- The Sokoban
- The Suicide of Rachel Foster – Available on Oct. 29
- Trash Sailors – Available on Oct. 31
- Undernauts: Labyrinth of Yomi
- Unpacking – Available on Nov. 2
- Zumba Aqua
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
With a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack membership, players get access to even more benefits, including a library of Nintendo 64 games with newly added online play for up to four players (additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately), Animal Crossing: New Horizons – Happy Home Paradise DLC (available Nov. 5) and retro SEGA Genesis games.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo Switch players who register a Nintendo Account gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit https://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oregon’s Longview Ranch Contributes to Healthy Elk Habitats with the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
- Idriss B. announces the launch of NFT – The Polyverse Art
- Stay Hydrated in a Sustainable Way @Dorsett Wanchai
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!