NextGen Healthcare, Inc. to Participate in Upcoming Virtual Healthcare Investor Conferences
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXGN), a leading provider of ambulatory-focused technology solutions, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer, Rusty Frantz, and Chief Financial Officer, Jamie Arnold, will participate in the following upcoming virtual investor conferences:
- The 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference with a fireside chat scheduled to begin on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time,
- The Jefferies Virtual Healthcare Conference with a fireside chat scheduled to begin on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
A recording of each event will be available at investor.nextgen.com and will be archived for 90 days.
About NextGen Healthcare, Inc.
NextGen Healthcare, Inc. (Nasdaq: NXGN) is a leading provider of ambulatory-focused technology solutions. We are empowering the transformation of ambulatory care—partnering with medical, behavioral and dental providers in their journey to value-based care to make healthcare better for everyone. We go beyond EHR and PM. Our integrated solutions help increase clinical productivity, enrich the patient experience, and ensure healthy financial outcomes. We believe in better. Learn more at nextgen.com, and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.
Investor Relations Contact
Source: NextGen Healthcare, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Convoy Adds AWS Vice President Dorothy Li to its Leadership Team as Chief Technology Officer
- New Study Shows Global Supply Chain Disruptions Cost Companies an Average $184 Million Annually
- Philip Morris International: New Study Shows Near-Doubling in Counterfeit Cigarettes in the European Union Drives Increase of Total Illicit Consumption in 2020
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, RBC Capital, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!