New Frontier Healthcare to Announce Second Quarter of 2020 Financial Results on August 27, 2020
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BEIJING--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- New Frontier Health Corporation (“NFH” or “the Company”) (NYSE: NFH), operator of the premium healthcare services provider United Family Healthcare (UFH), today announced that it plans to release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2020, before the U.S. market open on Thursday, August 27, 2020.
The Company will hold a conference call on Thursday, August 27, 2020, at 8:00 am Eastern Time (Thursday, August 27, 2020, at 8:00 pm Beijing Time) to discuss the financial results. Participants may access the call by dialing the following numbers:
United States: 1-877-407-0789
China Domestic: 86 400 120 2840
Hong Kong: 800 965 561
Conference ID: 13708749
Participants are encouraged to dial into the call at least 15 minutes in advance due to high call volume.
The replay will be accessible through September 3, 2020, by dialing the following numbers:
United States: 1-844-512-2921
Replay PIN: 13708749
A webcast will be available on the Company’s investor relations website at www.nfh.com.cn and will be archived on the site shortly after the call has concluded. A presentation to accompany the call will also be available for download on the website.
About New Frontier Health Corporation
New Frontier Health Corporation (NYSE: NFH) is the operator of United Family Healthcare (UFH), a leading private healthcare provider offering comprehensive premium healthcare services in China through a network of private hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics. UFH currently has nine hospitals and in total in operation or under construction in all four 1st tier cities and selected 2nd tier cities. Additional information may be found at www.nfh.com.cn.
Source: New Frontier Health Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- “The Methanol Pathway to Hydrogen” Webinar
- CONDOMINIUMS AND HOAs OPTIMISTIC ABOUT REOPENING POOLS
- Pattern’s Ecommerce Acceleration Platform Recognized in Gartner Digital Commerce Vendor Guide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!