New Frontier Health to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2020 Financial Results on April 8, 2021
- S&P 500 muted after strong inflation data
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil prices rise after robust China data, Middle East tension
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BEIJING--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- New Frontier Health Corporation (“NFH” or “the Company”) (NYSE: NFH), operator of the premium healthcare services provider United Family Healthcare (UFH), today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020, financial results before the U.S. market opens on Thursday, April 8, 2021.
The Company will hold a conference call on Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 8:00 am Eastern Time (or Thursday, April 8, 2021, at 8:00 pm Beijing Time) to discuss the financial results. Participants may access the call by dialing the following numbers:
United States: 1-877-407-0789
China Domestic: 86 400 120 2840
Hong Kong: 800 965 561
Conference ID: 13718229
Participants are encouraged to dial into the call at least 15 minutes in advance due to high call volume.
The replay will be accessible through April 15, 2021, by dialing the following numbers:
United States: 1-844-512-2921
Conference ID: 13718229
A webcast will be available on the Company’s investor relations website at www.nfh.com.cn and will be archived on the site shortly after the call has concluded. A presentation to accompany the call will also be available for download on the website.
About New Frontier Health Corporation
New Frontier Health Corporation (NYSE: NFH) is the operator of United Family Healthcare (UFH), a leading private healthcare provider offering comprehensive premium healthcare services in China through a network of private hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics. UFH currently has nine hospitals in operation or under construction in all four tier 1 cities and selected tier 2 cities. Additional information may be found at www.nfh.com.cn.
Source: New Frontier Health Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- Power My Analytics Acquires eComIQ to Expand Big Data Automation Capabilities for Enterprise Customers
- Grant Thornton launches cta.x — an app for rapid, automated controls testing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!