New Frontier Health to Announce Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2019 Financial Results on March 26, 2020
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BEIJING--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- New Frontier Health Corporation (“NFH” or “the Company”) (NYSE: NFH), operator of the premium healthcare services provider United Family Healthcare (UFH), today announced that it plans to release its fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2019, financial results before the U.S. market opens on Thursday, March 26, 2020.
The Company will hold a conference call on Thursday, March 26, 2020, at 8:00 am Eastern Time (or Thursday, March 26, 2020, at 8:00 pm Beijing Time) to discuss the financial results. Participants may access the call by dialing the following numbers:
United States: 1-888-204-4368
China Domestic: 400 120 8590
Hong Kong: 800 961 384
Conference ID: 6225395
The replay will be accessible through April 2, 2020, by dialing the following numbers:
United States: 1-844-512-2921
Conference ID: 6225395
The webcast will be available at www.nfh.com.cn and will be archived on the site shortly after the call has concluded.
About New Frontier Health Corporation
New Frontier Health Corporation (NYSE: NFH) is the operator of United Family Healthcare (UFH), a leading private healthcare provider offering comprehensive premium healthcare services in China through a network of private hospitals and affiliated ambulatory clinics. UFH currently has nine hospitals and in total in operation or under construction in all four 1st tier cities and selected 2nd tier cities. Additional information may be found at www.nfh.com.cn.
William Zima/Rose Zu
Source: New Frontier Health Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Anaplan Announces Date for First Quarter Fiscal Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Merck Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!