NORTHSTAR FINANCIAL SERVICES (BERMUDA) TRUIST INVESTMENT SERVICES INVESTOR ALERT: National Investment Fraud Lawyers KlaymanToskes Continues to Investigate Individual Securities Arbitration Claims Agai
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
MIAMI--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- National investment fraud lawyers KlaymanToskes continues to investigate potential FINRA arbitration claims on behalf of investors who sustained losses exceeding $100,000 in Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda) purchased through full-service brokerage firms, including Truist Investment Services (NYSE: TFC). Northstar was a Segregated Accounts Company regulated by the Bermuda Monetary Authority, and touted its fixed and variable annuity products as offering segregated account protection, generous liquidity terms and a variety of commitment periods, as well as the benefits of a Bermuda trust structure.
Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda) is currently in bankruptcy proceedings in both the Supreme Court of Bermuda and the United States while investors are claiming that their financial advisors misrepresented the investment as a safe, low risk product like a CD that had guaranteed monthly income with principal protection. Full-service brokerage firms alongside Truist Investment Services that sold Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda) products include:
- Bancwest Investment Services
- Bankoh Investment Services
- Cetera Investment Services
- Community America Financial Solutions
- Hancock Whitney Investment Services
- J.P. Morgan Chase Co.
- Morgan Keegan Bank
- Ocean Financial Services
- Raymond James Financial Services
- Raymond James & Associates
- Unionbank Investment Services
- United Nations Federal Credit Union (UNFCU)
The sole purpose of this release is to investigate potential FINRA arbitration claims relating to Truist Investment Services’ sales practices concerning Northstar Financial Services (Bermuda) products. Former and current customers of Truist Investment Services who suffered losses exceeding $100,000 from Northstar investments, and who have information related to the handling of their investments, are encouraged to contact Lawrence L. Klayman, Esq., at 888-899-2308.
KlaymanToskes is a leading national securities law firm which practices exclusively in the field of securities arbitration and litigation on behalf of retail and institutional investors throughout the world in large and complex securities matters. KlaymanToskes has recovered more than $230 million for investors in FINRA arbitrations. KlaymanToskes has office locations in California, Florida, New York, and Puerto Rico.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. News Release
- Mavenir in Collaboration with Intel Delivers Optimised Performance and Power Efficiency for 4G and 5G Open vRAN Solution
- Historic Day for Health Care in Canada: United Steelworkers Union
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Raymond James, Morgan Keegan & Company, Bankruptcy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!