MutualMarkets Announces Lloyd Braun to Join Board of Advisors
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Top WME Executive Joins AI Powered Marketing Technology Platform
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- MutualMarkets, an AI platform enabling the brand economy, today announced that Lloyd Braun has joined its Board of Advisors.
Lloyd Braun is the President, Endeavor Client Group and Chairman of WME, where he oversees the flagship entertainment agency as well as fashion management companies IMG Models, The Wall Group, Arts & Commerce and IMG’s global licensing businesses. Prior, Lloyd was the founder and CEO of Whalerock Industries, the Head of Yahoo Media Group, the Chairman of ABC Entertainment Television Group and President of Brillstein-Grey Entertainment.
“Lloyd is extremely innovative and one of the most well-respected executives in the entertainment and tech industries,” said Alan Gould, founder and co-CEO of MutualMarkets. “He is an expert in building unique and valuable businesses, and his advice and counsel have already been critical to our development. We are thrilled he is joining our team.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Revised Stipulation Agreement for AVANGRID/PNM Resources Merger Receives Additional Support From New Mexico Stakeholders
- Steelworkers Honour the 29th Anniversary of the Westray Mine Disaster
- Sheldon Inwentash Acquires Securities of ThreeD Capital Inc.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!