Muchen Launches Oclean Xpro, the Smart Electric Toothbrush
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SHENZHEN, China--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- At the dawn of this International Women’s Day, Muchen launches the smart electric toothbrush, Oclean Xpro. It has a powerful eight-blind spot monitoring function, and the results are directly displayed on the large touch screen of the toothbrush body. It can also match professional toothbrushing programs for oral conditions and eating habits, while also supporting custom plans to allow women during pregnancy to take care of their own oral cavity.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210308005515/en/
Muchen launches Oclean Xpro special electric toothbrush for oral health (Photo: Business Wire)
On women's day, many countries will hold commemorations and celebrations to call attention to women’s social status. While paying attention to women's rights and status, people must not forget women's health. Caring for women’s health starts with oral health.
Dentists recommend that pregnant women pay more attention to tooth cleaning, and electric toothbrushes are the recommended product, which can effectively and conveniently care for the oral cavity. For people who want an easy-to-operate electric toothbrush, this world's quietest electric toothbrush Oclean Air2 will be the best choice. It has strong cleaning power and is equipped with active noise reduction and mute technology.
This Women’s Day is a great occasion to make women’s oral health as important as women’s social status.
For details, please click: https://bit.ly/3qcVJta
Source: Shenzhen Muchen Technology Co., Ltd., China
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sports Illustrated May Issue Cover Star Trevor Lawrence Is Predestined For His NFL Moment
- True Return Systems LLC and D. Tiller Law PLLC Commence Sale of Foundational Blockchain Patent as a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
- RMA's GCOR XV Virtual Conference Offers Insights into 'Navigating the New Normal'