Meketa Investment Group Hires Aysun Kilic as a Consultant
- World stocks hold near 6-week highs in big earnings week
- Tesla (TSLA): New Price Target of $1,200 Implies HALF the Company's Growth Target - Morgan Stanley
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Oil prices extend gains to multi-year highs on tight supply
- Tesla (TSLA) Model S and Model X Prices Raised by $5,000
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Meketa Investment Group (Meketa), a global investment consulting and fiduciary management (OCIO) firm, is pleased to announce that Aysun Kilic recently joined the firm as a Consultant. Based in Los Angeles, Ms. Kilic will be servicing discretionary and non-discretionary clients as a Portfolio Strategist and Consultant and will report to the Co-CEOs, Stephen McCourt and Peter Woolley.
“We are pleased to welcome Aysun to the team,” said Stephen McCourt, Managing Principal and Co-Chief Executive Officer at Meketa. “Her wealth of experience and strong work ethic make her an excellent addition to Meketa. As we continue to grow and build our team, intelligent and devoted individuals like Aysun are an invaluable asset to our clients.”
“I am excited to be joining such a well-respected firm like Meketa,” said Aysun Kilic. “I look forward to my role as a Portfolio Strategist and Consultant and to working with Meketa’s dedicated team and strong manager network to offer top quality management and portfolio solutions to our clients.”
Prior to joining Meketa, Ms. Kilic served as a Managing Director of Institutional Distribution at Rothschild Asset Management. Previously she was a Vice President in Consultant Relations at American Century Investments. Earlier in her career, she spent seven years at Wilshire Associates in various manager research roles, culminating in the position of Head of Traditional Strategies. She earned a Master of Science in Financial Engineering from Peter F. Drucker School of Management and a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from M.E Technical University in Turkey. She is also a CFA charterholder.
Founded in 1978, Meketa is an employee-owned, full service investment consulting and fiduciary management (OCIO) firm. As an independent fiduciary, the firm serves institutional investors in non-discretionary and discretionary capacities. Meketa’s collective client assets under advisement represent approximately $1.6 trillion as of June 30, 2021. For more information, please visit www.meketa.com.
Source: Meketa Investment Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alliance Resource Partners, L.P.: Strong Performance in Third Quarter Delivers Sequential Increases to Revenues, up 14.6%, Net Income, up 30.7%, and EBITDA, up 14.6%; Doubles Quarterly Cash Distributi
- Alcyone Therapeutics Strengthens Executive Team with New Senior Leadership Appointments
- Copa Airlines introduces option for ConnectMiles members to multiply their miles, powered by Points International
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!