Medical Aesthetic Products’ Manufacturer Croma-Pharma Launches “Croma is More” E-Learning Series for Health Care Professionals
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LEOBENDORF, Austria--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Croma-Pharma GmbH (Croma) always strives to support physicians in their work in the best possible way. For this reason, the company has developed an interactive e-learning platform with continuing education offerings for physicians working in the field of minimally invasive aesthetic. In this way, Croma aims to help health care professionals achieve sustainable growth and success in their medical clinics/practices.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210422005727/en/
Social Media Training for Health Care Professionals Copyright: Croma-Pharma GmbH (Graphic: Business Wire)
Medical professionals can choose from a broad variety of different formats:
- Social Media & Online Marketing
- Facial Anatomy Workshops
- Aesthetic Startup Academy
- Aesthetic Excellence
A variety of topics is presented by Industry experts. All the content comes with lifetime access hence the health care professionals can learn on their own schedule and at their own pace.
A multi-professional panel of international practitioners and the latest evolution of learning methods guarantee a highly efficient transfer of skills and knowledge in an interactive and individualized way.
More information is found via https://learn.cromaismore.com
Founded in 1976, Croma-Pharma GmbH (Croma) is an Austrian family-owned company that specializes in the industrial production of hyaluronic acid syringes for the fields of medical aesthetics, ophthalmology and orthopaedics. Croma currently runs 12 international sales companies and distributes its products in more than 70 countries. Within its global sales network, Croma focuses with own branded products on minimally invasive aesthetic medicine. Besides a broad range of HA fillers from the own production site, Croma markets PDO lifting threads, a Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) system and high quality skincare technologies in its core strategic markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mechanics Bank Announces $165 million Aggregate Special Dividend
- TAAT™ Named “Best New Product” at its First B2B Convention After Launching
- Titanium Corporation Announces it Has Been Granted an Extension to Hold Its Annual and Special Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesIndustrial Production
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!