Medical Aesthetic Products’ Manufacturer Croma-Pharma Launches “Croma is More” E-Learning Series for Health Care Professionals
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LEOBENDORF, Austria--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Croma-Pharma GmbH (Croma) always strives to support physicians in their work in the best possible way. For this reason, the company has developed an interactive e-learning platform with continuing education offerings for physicians working in the field of minimally invasive aesthetic. In this way, Croma aims to help health care professionals achieve sustainable growth and success in their medical clinics/practices.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210422005727/en/
Social Media Training for Health Care Professionals Copyright: Croma-Pharma GmbH (Graphic: Business Wire)
Medical professionals can choose from a broad variety of different formats:
- Social Media & Online Marketing
- Facial Anatomy Workshops
- Aesthetic Startup Academy
- Aesthetic Excellence
A variety of topics is presented by Industry experts. All the content comes with lifetime access hence the health care professionals can learn on their own schedule and at their own pace.
A multi-professional panel of international practitioners and the latest evolution of learning methods guarantee a highly efficient transfer of skills and knowledge in an interactive and individualized way.
More information is found via https://learn.cromaismore.com
Founded in 1976, Croma-Pharma GmbH (Croma) is an Austrian family-owned company that specializes in the industrial production of hyaluronic acid syringes for the fields of medical aesthetics, ophthalmology and orthopaedics. Croma currently runs 12 international sales companies and distributes its products in more than 70 countries. Within its global sales network, Croma focuses with own branded products on minimally invasive aesthetic medicine. Besides a broad range of HA fillers from the own production site, Croma markets PDO lifting threads, a Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) system and high quality skincare technologies in its core strategic markets.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spirit of Wipro Run Brings Together Participants From Over 35 Countries
- Donald S. Karcher Becomes President-Elect of College of American Pathologists
- Elevations RTC Believes in Recreation Therapy For Teens
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesIndustrial Production
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!