MedMen Enterprises Inc. Retains Moelis & Company LLC as Financial Advisor
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LOS ANGELES--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- MedMen Enterprises Inc. (“MedMen” or the “Company”) (CSE: MMEN) (OTCQX: MMNFF), a cannabis retailer with operations across the U.S., today announced that it has engaged Moelis & Company LLC as its financial advisor to assist the Company in analyzing various strategic alternatives to position the Company for future success and to maximize stakeholder value.
In connection with the announcement, Tom Lynch, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of MedMen, noted, “We are thrilled to partner with Moelis as our financial advisor; it’s a testament to the professionalization of MedMen and the cannabis industry that we are working with advisors of this caliber to maximize value and strengthen the Company for our customers, our employees, and our shareholders.”
MedMen is a U.S. cannabis retailer with flagship locations in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Chicago, and New York. MedMen offers a robust selection of high-quality products, including MedMen-owned brands [statemade], LuxLyte, and MedMen Red through its premium retail stores, proprietary delivery service, as well as curbside and in-store pick up. MedMen Buds, an industry-first loyalty program, provides exclusive access to promotions, product drops and content. MedMen believes that a world where cannabis is legal and regulated is safer, healthier and happier. Learn more about MedMen at www.medmen.com.
Source: MedMen Enterprises
Chief Revenue Officer
Investor Relations Contact
Interim Chief Financial Officer
Source: MedMen Enterprises Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Business Survey Finds 41.5% of Executives Planning a Full-time Return to the Office
- McDonald's and BTS Partner to Offer the Supergroup's Favorite Order
- CCSER Founder Zhao Li, a Leader in Innovative Public Welfare, Wins 2020 Global Top 10 Leaders of Innovative Non-Profit Projects Award