Meble Furniture Expands Operations With Acquisition of 245k Square Foot Warehouse in Greater Binghamton, NY
- Nasdaq on track for correction, falls 10% below record closing high
- US 10-Year Treasury Yield Hits 1.9% as German 10-Year Bund Trades in Positive Territory for the First Time Since 2019; UK Inflation Hits 30-Year High
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- U.S. dollar slips, but outlook stays positive; sterling rises after UK data
- SoFi (SOFI) Stock Soars 18% on Approval to Become a National Bank, Analyst Raises Price Target
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
With an eye on expanding their home product line, an e-commerce furniture company secures an impressive industrial warehouse.
BAY SHORE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Known in the industry as a go-to resource for modern furnishings online, Meble Furniture announces its most recent purchase. Facilitated by an SBA 504 loan, in cooperation with Sterling Bank in downstate New York, the burgeoning company has obtained a 245k square foot industrial warehouse. Located in the greater Binghamton area, the warehouse has increased Meble's total physical footprint to over 400k square feet. The new sizable warehousing space will allow the company to encompass a more extensive product line slated for rollout in 2022.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211202005313/en/
Meble Furniture warehouse at 2060 Main St, Apalachin NY 13732 (Photo: Business Wire)
Raf Michalowski, the President of Meble Furniture, said, “After the trying times we’ve all faced globally, the ability to purchase this new facility is an inspiration to myself and our hard-working, devoted employees. It’s a testament to what can be accomplished when perseverance meets quality merchandise that consistently meets customer demand.”
Meble Furniture sells home furnishings via their website and on other highly-recognizable online channels like Wayfair, Overstock, Amazon, and Walmart. With a modern approach to design, the company’s products focus on minimalistic details that are often accentuated by special LED lighting. Providing their extensive customer base with furniture for any room of the house, choices are abundant. Meble's freestanding or wall-mounted TV stands are popular and, with a unique twist, electric fireplace TV stands are also available. Other furniture includes entertainment centers, wardrobes, sofas, sideboards, bookcases, nightstands, tables, shelves, and beds.
With customer service top-of-mind, shipping is free, expedited, and carries a 30-day money-back guarantee. All purchases come with an assembly manual and instructional video.
About Meble Furniture:
Meble Furniture is an e-commerce furniture company based in Long Island, NY.
President, Meble Furniture
Source: Meble Furniture
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandy Smallwood Joins ACS as Director of NGA Programs
- Doctors and Laypersons Have Strongly Negative View of Dr. Anthony Fauci, according to Survey by the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)
- King & Spalding Hires Structured Finance Partner David Ridenour in Washington, D.C.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!