McLane Showcases Turnkey Solutions at the 2021 NACS Show
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- McLane Company, Inc., a leading supply chain services company providing grocery and foodservice supply chain solutions, is showcasing new industry solutions during the 2021 National Association of Convenience Stores (NACS) Show taking place October 5-8 in Chicago. The NACS Show brings together many of the nation's top suppliers and retailers. The show serves as an industry-leading venue for introducing new products and services. It is a forum for exchanging ideas and best practices.
Conference participants visiting McLane Company's booth will experience interactive technologies, McLane Kitchen, a foodservice-at-retail program developed for convenience stores, and Consumer Value Products (CVP), McLane’s private label products subsidiary.
McLane is previewing two new offerings during the show: JAVAPERKS, a new coffee program, and Central Eats, McLane Company’s new hot foods program. Through JAVAPERKS, retailers can access custom graphics for their coffee bar, countertop units, or walls to highlight the JAVAPERKS brand within the store, allowing them to have a coffee bar service to offer their patrons. McLane's new hot food program, Central Eats, delivers a turnkey, fully prepared solution. All products featured in Central Eats come entirely prepared, packaged, and labeled for ingredients and nutritional information. These items are ready for sale as refrigerated or heated and ready-to-eat. Retailers can make a custom label or use the Central Eats brand for this program. Either way, they can create a unique offering for their stores.
The Consumer Value Products (CVP) area will feature newly debuted private label products, including:
- General Merchandise such as laundry pods, dish tabs, and charcoal briquettes.
- Household Essentials such as bath and facial tissue, kitchen towels, and napkins.
- Health, Beauty, and Wellness products.
CVP products are available to McLane customers and non-McLane customers and are currently offered at retail locations nationwide.
McLane Kitchen will feature new and existing menu offerings for attendees to experience throughout the show, including JAVAPERKS coffee, Fly Guys Pizza, and Fresh Produce+, samples of cut fruit and vegetables.
“We are excited to have a booth presence at this year’s NACS show and to see our industry partners and customers,” said Vito Maurici, senior vice president of sales at McLane Company. “Despite the pandemic, we have continued to innovate and create value-added products and services that support the needs of our current and prospective customers.”
McLane Company, Inc.
James Barnes, Director, Communications and Public Relations
Source: McLane Company, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NW Natural Holdings Schedules Earnings Release and Conference Call for Friday, November 5
- Marriott International Announces Release Date For Third Quarter 2021 Earnings
- First Trust Energy Infrastructure Fund Issues Notice Regarding October 2021 Distribution
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!