Max Stock Limited Announces Participation in Oppenheimer 21st Annual Consumer Growth and E-Commerce Conference
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Tesla (TSLA) IR Sent an E-Mail on Friday Suggesting a Q2 'Beat'
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CEASAREA, Israel--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Max Stock Limited (TASE: MAXO) (the “Company”) today announced that Evan Neumann, Co - Chief Executive Officer is virtually participating in the Oppenheimer 21st Annual Consumer Growth and E-Commerce Conference on Wednesday, June 16, 2021.
Mr. Neuman’s presentation is scheduled for 8:15 a.m. Eastern Time and will be simultaneously broadcast on the Internet at https://ir.maxstock.co.il
About Max Stock
Max Stock is a leading general discount retailer of everyday essential items in Israel. We offer a broad selection of merchandise across six major categories, operating 52 stores across the country. For more information, please visit https://ir.maxstock.co.il
Ifat Nir Katz,
General Counsel & Company Secretary
Source: Max Stock Limited
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cornerstone Building Brands Leader Heather Hollis Receives Women in Manufacturing STEP Ahead Award for Leadership and Excellence
- Independent Consumer Research Reveals 25% of Insured Adults Delayed Emergency or Essential Treatment During Pandemic
- Grover Corlew Purchases Downtown Boca Raton Office Tower for $44.6 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!