Mattel Chairman and CEO Ynon Kreiz to Participate in 2021 Milken Institute Global Conference
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) today announced that Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Ynon Kreiz will participate in a panel discussion, “The Listening Project: Charting a New Course for Global Leaders” at the 2021 Milken Institute Global Conference on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. Pacific time.
The webcast will be available on Mattel’s Investor Relations website, https://investors.mattel.com. For those unable to listen to the live webcast, an archive of the webcast will be available on the Company’s website for approximately one year.
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie®, Hot Wheels®, Fisher-Price®, American Girl®, Thomas & Friends™, UNO®, and MEGA®, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Source: Mattel, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BrainChip Podcast Takes a Holiday
- CFL Players’ Association and United Steelworkers union join together to take on gender-based violence
- Silicon Motion Announces New $200 Million Share Repurchase Program and Reiterates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!