Matt Haselhoff Joins Qu as SVP of Sales
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Qu™, the restaurant tech company redefining POS for the Fast Casual and QSR markets, has announced the hiring of Matt Haselhoff as Senior Vice President of Sales. Matt is a proven sales leader with over 20 years of experience selling technology solutions within the restaurant and hospitality industries.
As the head of Sales, Haselhoff will be responsible for fostering relationships with enterprise-level restaurant brands looking for better market alternatives than offered by legacy POS and first-gen cloud solutions. As part of the executive team, he’ll also help align the needs of restaurateurs with the Qu solution, driving further adoption of the platform to all customers.
“As the restaurant industry looks forward to a post-pandemic world, it’s becoming increasingly urgent to ensure the technology stack is built on a solid foundation that can be quickly extended to meet new and evolving order channels, while offering brands choice and flexibility,” said Amir Hudda, Qu’s CEO.
“Having spent the last five years helping brands extend the life of their legacy platforms, Matt is the ideal addition to Qu because he understands how challenging it can be for brands to respond to rapidly changing industry dynamics. His passion and experience in the space will be crucial to realizing our goal of becoming the market leader, powered by innovation and a deep sense of responsibility in helping restaurant brands succeed.”
Prior to joining Qu, Haselhoff held sales leadership positions at several technology providers, including Omnivore, Heartland Payments and PosiTouch. He also sits on many industry leadership councils and has dedicated his career to helping strengthen the restaurant industry.
“I’m honored and excited to join Qu’s leadership team and begin the next chapter by bringing a robust technology platform that helps restaurateurs be more successful in serving their guests,” said Matt Haselhoff. “Qu is revolutionizing cloud-based POS to be a solid platform for restaurants to evolve their business as the industry continues to transform to meet the needs of today's omni-channel customer.”
Qu is a restaurant technology company focused on disrupting the legacy POS mindset by providing the industry's first truly connected, multi-channel ordering platform.
Built specifically for QSRs and Fast Casual brands, Qu’s open and API-first technology delivers on the unanswered promises of a "frictionless" guest and operator experience. How?
- Native out-of-the-box solutions for in-store, drive-thru and web ordering
- Single menu management platform across all order channels
- Bi-directional integrations with third-party delivery providers
- Cloud enabled, but not cloud dependent
- One unified data set, enabling one view of your guest
- Freedom of choice to partner with best-in-class providers for loyalty and back of house
- Ability to keep or switch payment processors anytime
Beyond the technology, we’re thought leaders passionate about moving restaurants forward in a more cost- and operationally efficient way. Come join us!
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ImmunoGen Presents Preclinical Data on IMGC936 at the AACR Virtual Annual Meeting
- Genocea to Present Novel Preclinical Inhibigen™ Data at AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Kymera Therapeutics Presents Late-Breaking Preclinical Data Highlighting Superiority of Dual-Targeting Activity of IRAKIMiD Degrader KT-413 at AACR Annual Meeting 2021