Mastercard Incorporated to Host Conference Call on Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PURCHASE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- On Tuesday, October 29, 2019, Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) will release its third-quarter 2019 financial results. The company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The financial results will be posted on the company’s website at investor.mastercard.com. The company will issue an alert over a news wire when the earnings materials are publicly available, including a link to those documents.
Conference Call Details:
U.S. dial-in: 833-236-5755
International dial-in (outside the U.S.): 647-689-4183
A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and can be accessed by dialing 800-585-8367 (within the U.S.) and 416-621-4642 (outside the U.S.), using passcode 3496343.
A webcast for this call can also be accessed at investor.mastercard.com.
About Mastercard Incorporated
Mastercard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. Our global payments processing network connects consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities - such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances - easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MastercardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
Investor Relations: Warren Kneeshaw or Gina Accordino, firstname.lastname@example.org, 914-249-4565
Communications: Julia Monti, email@example.com, 914-217-9533
Source: Mastercard Investor Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LEO Pharma initiates the first Phase 3 clinical trial with delgocitinib cream in adult patients with moderate-to-severe chronic hand eczema (CHE)
- KBC Group: Notification for bondholders and shareholders of KBC Group
- OSE Immunotherapeutics Announces €10.7 Million in Additional Public Funding, via Bpifrance, to Finance Further Development of CoVepiT, its Multi-Target and Multi-Variant COVID-19 Vaccine in Phase 1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!