Mastercard Incorporated to Host Conference Call on Third-Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PURCHASE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- On Tuesday, October 29, 2019, Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) will release its third-quarter 2019 financial results. The company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The financial results will be posted on the company’s website at investor.mastercard.com. The company will issue an alert over a news wire when the earnings materials are publicly available, including a link to those documents.
Conference Call Details:
U.S. dial-in: 833-236-5755
International dial-in (outside the U.S.): 647-689-4183
A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and can be accessed by dialing 800-585-8367 (within the U.S.) and 416-621-4642 (outside the U.S.), using passcode 3496343.
A webcast for this call can also be accessed at investor.mastercard.com.
About Mastercard Incorporated
Mastercard (NYSE: MA), www.mastercard.com, is a technology company in the global payments industry. Our global payments processing network connects consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Mastercard products and solutions make everyday commerce activities - such as shopping, traveling, running a business and managing finances - easier, more secure and more efficient for everyone. Follow us on Twitter @MastercardNews, join the discussion on the Beyond the Transaction Blog and subscribe for the latest news on the Engagement Bureau.
Investor Relations: Warren Kneeshaw or Gina Accordino, email@example.com, 914-249-4565
Communications: Julia Monti, firstname.lastname@example.org, 914-217-9533
Source: Mastercard Investor Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CORRECTING and REPLACING Aegle Launches the First N95 Mask to Feature Exclusive Acteev Anti-Microbial Fabric and Authentication and Traceability Technology
- Pembina Highlights Growing Momentum with Business Update and Extensive Opportunity Portfolio
- Magic Data Tech Wins "Best Supplier of Alibaba Cloud 2021"
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!