Mastercard Incorporated to Host Conference Call on Fourth-Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Financial Results
- Inflation angst bruises world stocks
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Dollar holds gains after inflation surprise; Bitcoin partly recovers
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
- JPMorgan, others discuss issuing credit cards to people with no credit scores - WSJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
PURCHASE, N.Y.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- On Thursday, January 28, 2021, Mastercard Incorporated (NYSE: MA) will release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial results. The company will host a conference call to discuss these results at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The financial results will be posted on the company’s website at investor.mastercard.com. The company will issue an alert over a news wire when the earnings materials are publicly available, including a link to those documents.
Conference Call Details:
U.S. dial-in: 833 714 0894
International dial-in (outside the U.S.): +1 778 560 2664
U.K. local dial-in: 02035478612
Conference ID: 5773008
A replay of the call will be available for 30 days and can be accessed below:
U.S. dial-in: 800 585 8367
International dial-in (outside the U.S.): +1 416 621 4642
Conference ID: 5773008
A webcast for this call can also be accessed at investor.mastercard.com.
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
Source: Mastercard Investor Relations
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- Mental Health Awareness Month – HyperX and Rise Above the Disorder Highlight Commitment to Improved Mental Health for All
- PeakMetrics Wins Two Air Force Contracts to Develop Technology to Combat Disinformation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!