Marsh McLennan to Host Second Quarter Earnings Investor Call on July 22
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, plans to announce second quarter financial results via news release on Thursday, July 22, 2021, before the market opens. The news release will also be available on mmc.com.
Following the news release, President and CEO Dan Glaser and CFO Mark McGivney will lead a teleconference with investors at 8:30 a.m. EDT. The discussion will include a question-and-answer session.
To participate in the teleconference, please dial 1 866-437-7574. Callers from outside the United States should dial +1 409-220-9376. The access code for both numbers is 5668714. The live audio webcast will be accessible on mmc.com, and a replay will be available approximately two hours after the event.
About Marsh McLennan
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company’s 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh provides data driven risk advisory services and insurance solutions to commercial and consumer clients. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or subscribe to BRINK.
Source: Marsh McLennan
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group of CytoDyn Stockholders Releases White Paper Regarding Company’s Extremely Unfavorable Borrowing Practices
- PennyMac Financial Services, Inc. Announces Commencement of Consent Solicitations for Each of Its 5.375% Senior Notes due 2025 and its 4.250% Senior Notes due 2029
- Helmerich & Payne, Inc. Announces Upsize and Pricing of $550 Million Offering of 2.900% Senior Notes due 2031
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!