MarkLogic Adds AWS Glue Connector for Simpler Cloud Data Integration
- Wall St. opens lower as Netflix slides, virus cases rise
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence dampens risk appetite
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SAN CARLOS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- MarkLogic Corporation, a leader in cloud data integration and data management, today announced the general availability of a custom connector for AWS Glue, a fully-managed, serverless data integration service to create, run, and monitor data integration pipelines.
The MarkLogic Connector for Glue further integrates MarkLogic with the AWS cloud ecosystem and makes it easy for developers to quickly run extract, transform, and load (ETL) jobs using familiar tools. The new connector is easily accessible in the AWS marketplace and can be used within Glue Studio, a visual interface that embraces a low code/no code approach to data integration.
The MarkLogic Connector for AWS Glue can be used for both the ingestion and consumption of data into and out of a MarkLogic Data Hub. Users can load data from and export data to various AWS services like Amazon S3, Amazon Redshift, and third-party data stores like Oracle and Snowflake. Data flows can be in bulk or streaming and the connector is designed for complex operational and analytical workloads.
“This investment furthers our deep integration with the AWS ecosystem and will delight data teams that want to adopt agile data integration practices without making any compromises,” said David Gorbet, SVP of Product at MarkLogic.
To learn more, read the blog post announcement.
Data integration is one of the most complex IT challenges, and our mission is to simplify it. MarkLogic Data Hub Service is a highly differentiated data platform that eliminates friction at every step of the data integration process, enabling organizations to achieve a 360° view faster than ever. By simplifying data integration, MarkLogic helps organizations gain agility, lower IT costs, and safely share their data.
Source: MarkLogic Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Panopto Acquires Ensemble Video
- Blue Diamond Debuts Almond Flour Baking Mixes and Cups
- New Research: California’s Historic EV Carbon Reduction Strategy Must Put Equity First or Risk Falling Short of Benchmarks