MINIEYE Launches Full-Area Sensing Solution for Passenger Cars
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SHANGHAI--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Recently at the Shanghai Auto Show, MINIEYE, a self-driving technology developer, launched a full-area sensing solution for passenger cars.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210422006172/en/
MINIEYE launches full-area sensing solution for passenger cars (Photo: Business Wire)
Out-of-cabin sensing is the ADAS solution from L0 to L2+. In-cabin sensing includes a number of functions such as DMS, OMS, and in-cabin interaction and object monitoring.
MINIEYE provides ADAS system solutions to meet the needs of automotive OEMs' customers for different levels of autonomous driving functions from L1~L2+. From single camera to achieve AEB and ACC, to multi-sensor fusion to achieve HWP and TJP, it is convenient for customers to choose different sensor configurations from function and cost factors.
For in-cabin sensing, MINIEYE exhibited DMS and OMS products. In addition to the traditional monitoring function, MINIEYE focuses more on creating in-cabin interaction function. By monitoring the driver's gaze direction, it can not only determine whether the driver is fatigued, but also interact with other systems in the cabin, for example, by staring at the center screen for a few seconds to control its lighting up or reducing the brightness of the screen.
MINIEYE has been successfully mass-produced in automotive OEMs of commercial vehicles such as Dongfeng, Liuzhou Automobile, Heavy Truck, Shaanxi Automobile, etc. The shipment volume is close to 100,000 sets in Q1 2021. For passenger cars, MINIEYE has been selected by a new energy company for its L2+ project, and other customers include BYD, JAC, etc. It has won a total of 15 factory-installed projects.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Datopotamab Deruxtecan Late-Breaking Data at ESMO Breast Shows Promising Preliminary Response and Disease Control in Patients with Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- AHF Issues $100M Homeless Challenge to Mayor Garcetti, L.A. City Council in New L.A. Times Ad
- Dallas TX Business Growth Lawyer – Startup Financial Advice Services Launched
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!