Liqid Matrix Composable Disaggregated Infrastructure Platform Honored With 5-Star Rating in the 2021 CRN® Partner Program Guide
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
BROOMFIELD, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Liqid, provider of the world’s most comprehensive composable disaggregated infrastructure (CDI) platform, announced today that the company is being acknowledged by CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, in its 2021 Partner Program Guide. This annual guide provides a conclusive list of the most distinguished partner programs from leading technology companies that provide products and services through the IT Channel. The 5-Star rating is awarded to an exclusive group of companies that offer solution providers the best of the best, going above and beyond in their partner programs.
Given the importance of IT vendor channel programs, each year CRN develops its Partner Program Guide to provide the channel community with a detailed look at the partner programs offered by IT manufacturers, software developers, service companies, and distributors. Vendors are scored based on investments in program offerings, partner profitability, partner training, education and support, marketing programs and resources, sales support, and communication.
The company was chosen for its inclusion in the guide due to the Liqid Matrix CDI platform’s increasing channel footprint and the relevance of its software-defined, composable disaggregated infrastructure (CDI) platform to those companies deploying artificial intelligence and other emerging, high-value applications.
By deploying Liqid Matrix CDI software, data center infrastructure providers, researchers, and other key stakeholders can help realize decreased time to value for the development of vaccines and medicines, breakthroughs in global communications and data security, improvements in autonomous logistics and global supply chain operations, wider implementation of effective 5G networks, and other important innovations that hinge on making sense of massive, evolving data sets.
“Liqid’s CDI solutions have never been more germane to the challenges faced by the customers of our channel partners as AI deployments exponentially increase across all IT organizations and industry verticals,” said Nader Soudah, Vice President, Channel, Liqid. “We are honored with our 5-star rating and to be featured among the industry titans in the CRN Partner Program Guide. We look forward to continuing to expand our footprint in the channel through the vibrant network of organizations featured in the Guide.”
The addition of Liqid to the CRN Partner Program Guide delivers CRN’s network of channel providers and value-added resellers (VARs) a cost-effective way to disaggregate and pool data center resources at large scale via software, across all industry-standard fabrics, for dynamically configurable, bare-metal servers. With composable disaggregated infrastructure solutions from Liqid, IT users can:
- Accelerate Time-to-Value: Dynamically configure servers in seconds to meet exacting workload requirements. Create configurations that aggregate the power of dozens of GPUs and other accelerators as required.
- Improve IT Agility: Scale resources like compute, networking, NVMe storage, GPU, FPGA, and storage-class memory beyond a server’s physical limitations, across all industry-standard fabrics, with just a couple of clicks; when data center devices are no longer needed, they are released back to the pool to be used by other applications. Leverage Liqid Command Center’s RESTful API and integrations with popular tools like Ansible to automate the provisioning of bare‐metal resources.
- Increase Efficiency: Only purchase resources when they’re needed. Extend the life cycle of existing IT server investments. Better manage costs associated with data center footprint with greater infrastructure utilization.
“As innovation continues to fuel the speed and intricacy of technology, solution providers need partners that can keep up and support their developing business.” said Blaine Raddon, CEO of The Channel Company. “CRN’s 2021 Partner Program Guide gives insight into the strengths of each organization’s program to recognize those that continually support and push positive change inside the IT channel.”
The 2021 Partner Program Guide will be featured in the April 2021 issue of CRN and online at www.CRN.com/PPG.
To learn more about Liqid, go to www.liqid.com. To learn more about Liqid’s award-winning channel partner program, go to Partners | Liqid, Inc or email Liqid’s channel team at email@example.com. Follow Liqid on Twitter and LinkedIn to stay up to date with the latest Liqid news and industry insights.
Liqid provides the world’s most-comprehensive software-defined composable infrastructure platform. The Liqid Composable platform empowers users to manage, scale, and configure physical, bare-metal server systems in seconds and then reallocate core data center devices on-demand as workflows and business needs evolve. Liqid Command Center software enables users to dynamically right size their IT resources on the fly. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.liqid.com. Follow Liqid on Twitter and LinkedIn.
About The Channel Company
The Channel Company enables breakthrough IT channel performance with our dominant media, engaging events, expert consulting and education, and innovative marketing services and platforms. As the channel catalyst, we connect and empower technology suppliers, solution providers and end users. Backed by nearly 40 years of unequalled channel experience, we draw from our deep knowledge to envision innovative new solutions for ever-evolving challenges in the technology marketplace. www.thechannelcompany.com
© 2021. CRN is a registered trademark of The Channel Company, LLC. All rights reserved.
Sr. Director, Global Communications
917 224 7769
THE CHANNEL COMPANY CONTACT
The Channel Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GC Pharma Lights Up to Celebrate ‘World Hemophilia Day’
- Core One Labs Negotiates Milestone Acquisition With Akome Biotech Ltd.
- Elucid Presents Results of the EVAPORATE Study at ESC Preventive Cardiology 2021 Late Breakers