Liberty Global to Present at the Morgan Stanley European Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- Shares gain ground as investors await U.S. inflation data
- Oil prices tick up after robust China data
- Dollar edges up as markets wait for U.S. inflation data
- Grab to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter (AGC) for Equity Value of $39.6 Billion
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
DENVER, Colorado--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Liberty Global plc (“Liberty Global”) (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) will be presenting at the Morgan Stanley European Technology, Media and Telecom Conference, which will be held as a virtual event on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 12:20 p.m. Eastern Time. Liberty Global may make observations concerning its historical operating performance and outlook. The presentation will be webcast live at www.libertyglobal.com. We intend to archive the webcast under the Investor Relations section of our website for approximately 30 days.
ABOUT LIBERTY GLOBAL
Liberty Global (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) is one of the world’s leading converged video, broadband and communications companies, with operations in six European countries under the consumer brands Virgin Media, Telenet and UPC. We invest in the infrastructure and digital platforms that empower our customers to make the most of the digital revolution. Our substantial scale and commitment to innovation enable us to develop market-leading products delivered through next-generation networks that connect 11 million customers subscribing to 25 million TV, broadband internet and telephony services. We also serve 6 million mobile subscribers and offer WiFi service through millions of access points across our footprint.
In addition, Liberty Global owns 50% of VodafoneZiggo, a joint venture in the Netherlands with 4 million customers subscribing to 10 million fixed-line and 5 million mobile services, as well as significant investments in ITV, All3Media, ITI Neovision, LionsGate, the Formula E racing series and several regional sports networks.
For more information, please visit www.libertyglobal.com.
Max Adkins +44 20 8483 6336
John Rea +1 303 220 4238
Stefan Halters +44 20 8483 6211
Molly Bruce +1 303 220 4202
Matt Beake +44 20 8483 6428
Source: Liberty Global
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Grab, the Leading Superapp for Deliveries, Mobility and Financial Services in Southeast Asia¹, Plans to Go Public in Partnership with Altimeter
- Eloro Resources reports 442 grams silver equivalent/tonne (Ag eq/t) over 166m including 1,092 g Ag eq/t (446 g Ag/t, 9.03%Pb and 1.16%Sn) over 56.2m in Continuous Channel Sampling of Santa Barbara Adi
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International Offices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!