LenderClose Grows Team 20% in Q1 2021, Aims to Double by Year End
- Banks, oil stocks set Wall St for rebound after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lending platform provider expands key departments
DES MOINES, Iowa--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- LenderClose, a fintech engaged in providing technology solutions to home equity and real estate lenders, onboarded 10 new team members during the first quarter of 2021. With the company’s recent Series B capital raise of $10 million, LenderClose is investing heavily in top talent. The company continues to scale its client acquisition market share and aims to double its talent base by year end.
“We are committed to building a technology company that radically changes the way lending is approached. Building our team with top-level talent is crucial to ensuring we deliver,” said Omar Jordan, Founder/CEO. “Financial institutions are counting on LenderClose to fill the user experience gaps through its technology, in order to meet tomorrow’s borrower expectations.”
Meet LenderClose’s recent hires, moves and promotions:
- Chris Meade, Vice President of Client Relations
- Ken Dickerson, Vice President of Sales
- Fabio Rivas, Relationship Manager
- Jared DeMarino, Sales Executive
- Hunter Ingham, Sales Development Representative
- Matthew Manyvong, Sales Development Representative
- Tyus Mason, Sales Development Representative
- Alex Matthys, Sales Development Representative
- Faith Santee, Sales Development Representative
- Tabitha Ochoa, Product Discovery Manager
- Eastyn Fitzgibbon, Product Manager
- Magnus Herweyer, Product Manager
- Kate Gillum, Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Cameron Wilson, Vendor Operations Manager
About LenderClose Inc.
LenderClose is a technology-focused home equity and real estate lending platform which injects speed and efficiencies into the lending process, greatly enhancing the borrowing experience. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, the rapidly growing financial technology company is focused on providing credit unions and community banks innovative lending solutions and automated workflows. To learn more, visit lenderclose.com follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter.
Source: LenderClose Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cleerly Launches with $43 Million Series B to Provide a New Standard of Care for the Leading Cause of Death – Heart Disease
- Alset EHome International (AEI) Announces a Strategic Agreement with Tesla (TSLA) for PV Solar Panels, Powerwalls and EV Chargers
- June 24 VOICE Talks to Explore Why Inclusivity Builds a Better Voice Ecosystem
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesTwitter, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!