LeaseQuery Unveils LeaseManager, A Free, Self-Service Lease Management Solution
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; Coca-Cola rises on results
- UK to Intervene on National Security Grounds on NVIDIA (NVDA) and Arm Deal
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LeaseManager, available free-of-charge, automates critical reminders on dates and clauses for an unlimited lease count
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- LeaseQuery, a leading provider of comprehensive lease accounting software, announced the launch of its LeaseManager solution. LeaseManager, able to house an unlimited number of leases free-of-charge, is a self-service lease management solution for tenants and lessees. As companies and organizations across every sector reconsider their leasing needs given the global pandemic, this new solution from LeaseQuery can help optimize the lease portfolio.
LeaseManager makes it quick and easy for tenants and lessees to manage all their real estate and equipment leases so they can avoid late payments and overpayments. It tracks leases in a central repository, generates critical alerts and provides lease abstracts for a straightforward comparison of leases, all completely free-of-charge. LeaseManager also enables businesses to accurately catalog their leases laying the foundation for a successful transition to the new lease accounting standards, FASB ASC 842, IFRS 16 and GASB 87.
“As leasing needs shift in a changing economy, it’s more important than ever to find an affordable, time-saving solution to manage leases accurately and unlock more liquidity,” said Chris Ramsey, CRO at LeaseQuery. “LeaseManager empowers confident lease administration by enabling organizations to keep track of their leases, report on current leases in real-time and make informed financial decisions.”
LeaseManager features include:
- Payment and Contract Tracking: Set automated critical date reminders about contract items to enable making renewal decisions with time to negotiate lease terms.
- Visibility into Lease Data: A cloud-based, central repository provides reliable, convenient tracking for all lease information in one place, consistent lease abstracts for easy comparison, and a searchable database to find critical dates and clauses.
- Robust Reporting and Compliance Suite: The ability to generate accounts payable reports, quickly calculate lease and expense obligations and build custom reports with multiple ways to analyze lease data, all while ensuring audit trail functions and SOX compliance.
As companies’ needs evolve, LeaseManager can be seamlessly upgraded to LeaseQuery, which provides lease accounting compliance for all sectors reporting under FASB, IFRS, and GASB.
To learn more about LeaseManager and set up your free account to start using the tool immediately, visit www.leasequery.com/lease-manager/.
LeaseQuery helps more than 10,000 accountants and other finance professionals eliminate lease accounting errors through its CPA-approved lease accounting software. It is the first lease accounting software built by accountants for accountants. By providing specialized consulting services in addition to its software solution, LeaseQuery facilitates compliance with ASC 842, IFRS 16 and GASB 87—the most comprehensive regulatory reform in 40 years—for companies across all sectors. For more information about LeaseQuery, visit LeaseQuery.com.
- Learn more about LeaseManager, powered by LeaseQuery
- Learn more about LeaseQuery
- Follow LeaseQuery on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Read LeaseQuery’s blog articles
The Bliss Group
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sokoman Minerals Options the East Alder Gold Project in Central Newfoundland to Canterra Minerals Corporation
- Taylor Devices, Inc. & Thornton Tomasetti Team Up on Global Launch of Pumpkin™ Mounts
- Inogen to Announce First Quarter 2021 Financial Results on May 4th, 2021