LG Energy Solution Responds to GA Governor’s Comments on USITC Trade Secret Decision
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- LG Energy Solution counsel Dave Callahan issued the following statement in response to Georgia Governor Brian Kemp:
"LG Energy Solution remains committed to negotiating a fair settlement for the theft of its trade secrets, for which the US International Trade Commission's decision provides years to accomplish. But the reasonable accommodations provided to SKI's victims, including Georgia and its customers, should not undermine lawful remedies for willful violations of our trade law.
"The Commission's decision should not be vetoed because it does not imperil SK's Georgia facility or the jobs the company has promised to create. In fact, it specifically gives the parties a lengthy window of time to resolve their dispute, during which SKI’s factory will be allowed to operate, employing Georgians to build batteries for VW and Ford. The only obstacle to resolving this matter and securing the plant's long-term future is SKI's refusal to acknowledge its wrongdoing and make amends. The President should not veto this decision; to do so would be turning a blind eye to SKI’s wrongful actions in detriment of LGES, an innovator that deserves the protection of the law.”
For more information, please visit https://www.lgensol.com/en/index
Source: LG Energy Solution
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lyndra Therapeutics Presents Promising Phase 2 Data on Once-Weekly Oral Risperidone Treatment, LYN-005, in Development for Schizophrenia
- Sycamore Entertainment and SEGI.TV Extend Chip Ganassi Relationship By Partnering on No. 10 Indy Car Driven By Alex Palou
- GLOBAL TECH INDUSTRIES GROUP, INC. CLARIFIES WARRANT DISTRIBUTION
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesBusiness Wire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!